“Great Food and Awesome Service. Give this a try.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of BONZ

BONZ
Reserve with OpenTable
BONZ is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 18 Restaurants in Harrington
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic
Bridgeville, Delaware
“Great Food and Awesome Service. Give this a try.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 April 2014

My wife and I had a wonderful meal here on Sunday 3/30/2014. We had the Halibut with Chorizo Hash. I love the steaks here but recently I had the Halibut and now I can't stop ordering it. I am not sure which is better the Halibut or the Chorizo Hash side. I had to ask who the chef was when I tasted the Chorizo Hash....his name is Jason Ordway and I believe that the food coming out of that kitchen is always going to be creative. I was told Sunday that the menu is changing soon... I can't wait to see what new items this chef and the BONZ team have dreamed up!!! With Jeanne up front and Scotty as the server, BONZ is our favorite restaurant.

• Visited March 2014

Camden, Delaware
“Not worth the price”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 February 2014

My husband and I dined at Bonz 2/26/14, and we were very disappointed. Hubby had to send his steak back over cooked, came back way undercooked, neither of us thought our steak had any flavor, although they were tender. Chopped salad drenched in too much dressing. Server was distracted, forgot ice tea...for the price, we have had much better meals.

• Visited February 2014
2 Thank Rebecca K
Brandon, Florida
“great food poor service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 January 2014

the food here is excellent!

I highly recommend the tomahawk ribeye, you are going to be spending 50 dollars for this steak and trust me it is Large enough to split!

remember when you order you will NOT get any sides or a salad everything is ALacarte its 50 dollars just for the piece of meat! the price is justified.
But the service here is terrible! the only person that truly gives good service was the lady at check in.

The bar is awesome! the are an EXTREME value actually this is one of the most value friendly bars i have ever been too, the mint mojito is fabulous!

• Visited October 2013
Delaware
“5 star in Sussex Delaware”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 January 2014

My husband and I went to Bonz for the very first time last evening. I cannot believe what we have been missing all of this time. It was incredible. Everyone including Geni (hostess)Dee(bartender)Adam(waiter) and Scott could not have been any nicer. They all have a way of making your experience special. The food was the best we have had in a long time. We travel and eat out a great deal so it is difficult to rate a 5 star with us. I had the crab cakes which were a special that evening. Two large all lump cakes came on a bed of a corn succotash with grilled asparagus. My husband had the small filet served kodiak style. He savored every last bite. We had appetizers which were equally good. We enjoyed a nice bottle of wine which was priced fair. Their selection is balanced nicely. This will definitely become our favorite go to restaurant. Thanks to everyone at Bonz for making our anniversary dinner special!

• Visited January 2014
2 Thank MaeDelaware
Elizabeth City, North Carolina
“good service/good food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2013

I had the starter which was the scallops and shrimp-Also the tenderloin special -It was all good and service great. Mac and Cheese was good too. Love the terrace and enjoyed the band. Loved everything- I eat there every time I gamble. Have been 3 times this year and enjoy it all. Sangria White version was great too. It is pricey but no more than I am able to go-I don't mind.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Travelinglady409

Been to BONZ? Share your experiences!