“The rate was excellent. the overall room was spotless...”
Review of Super 8 Harrington

Super 8 Harrington
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Harrington
Reviewed 3 January 2014

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 30 December 2013

Very, Very late getting back with this review and I have plently pictures.

Nothing has changed no improvements. Seems Management does not care. Check in is easy. finding room easy. Open door and that is when all hell just breaks loose.

I come to this location for the ease to which I can go to my Sister n Laws house. Plus me and the Mrs. get quiet time away from our children who want to sleep over with their cousins. Also I am cheap this is the lowest priced hotel in the area and YES you get just what you pay for. I do have to say isn't trying your best suppose to be FREE!!!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Super8Harrington, Owner at Super 8 Harrington, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2014

Dear Customer. We have just recently taken ownership of this property and assure you that there are many changes to come. Room renovations are set to begin early January. The condition of the rooms is run down from mismanagement from the previous owner but we intend to change that to the best of our ability. The staff is working hard to make changes but within their capable limits. Please accept our apologies and allow us to improve the property in the next few months. After that, I can assure you that you will not be disappointed. Thank You.

Reviewed 1 December 2013

I stay in DE once a year, usually Days Inn in Dover. Decided to try Super 8 in Harrington this year. It was the worst experience ever!!! When we arrived, the front desk attendant had already billed my credit card for 3 nights which, for starters, did not please me. Once in the room we notice the door doesn't shut properly without really pushing on it. The room was dirty and towels were stained. All of that I could of dealt with but during our 2nd night we were awoken at 2:30am by someone trying to force themselves into our room. The man was yelling and was very irrate! At 2:30am when you get woke up like that you think the worse!! The man had our door open and had his hand inside trying to move the safety bar off the door that we thankfully had been using. After my boyfriend jumping out of bed and screaming at the guy to get out the man left. The front desk called moments after this happened and explained they had given the man our room and activated his key to our room. Terrible experience!! We had our 9 and 6 year old in the room who were terrified! We left the motel and went to Days Inn were we should of stayed from the beginning!

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Super8Harrington, Owner at Super 8 Harrington, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2013

Miss,
I apologize for the late night issue. There have been changes due to new ownership and have caused confusion among staff. This kind of occurrence will never happen again. The staff member on duty apologizes over and over again for the mishap. As for the quality of the room, we are sorry to hear of your disappointment, we are in the midst of making major changes to the rooms and overall property. Renovations are being carried out during the winter months to update and clean up all the rooms. If I had known earlier of your disappointed stay, I could have made changes to accommodate you better. Once again sorry for everything that has happened, I can assure you that major changes are occurring to prevent things like this from happening.

Reviewed 27 November 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 October 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 29 September 2013

Didn't complete business in town and had to stay overnight. Jst wanted a clean, inexpensive hotel, so chose Super 8, which it was..

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 September 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Also consider these accommodations in or near Harrington
Quality Inn and Suites
Mainstay Suites Dover
Mainstay Suites Dover
#12 of 20 in Dover
Red Roof Inn & Suites Dover Downtown

Been to Super 8 Harrington? Share your experiences!