“DQHA Horse Show”
Review of Super 8 Harrington

Super 8 Harrington
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Harrington

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Hampton, Virginia
Reviewed 14 May 2014

I took my wife on a out of town Mother's Day trip to the Casino's in Harrington, Delaware, so i booked a room for overnight stay at the Harrington Super 8 Motel. We found it to be nice and quiet with a very helpful staff who even upgraded our room at no extra charge due to a small mix up. Would definitely stay there again when in the area.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Frankford, Delaware
Reviewed 26 April 2014

Had to make a last minute reservation and Super8 was very accommodating. We were only 45 minutes from our home but were in town for a 4H show with my daughter which was 2 days, very late ending the first night and early start the next day. Super8 was very convenient for us. When checking in I was greeted by one of the owners, the wife, who was very informative and welcoming. It was obvious that they were doing renovations and apologized for the inconvenience but very excited for the end result. Her husband, who was just as attentive, was polite and welcoming too. You can see that these owners are putting forth a big effort to make a difference in the local community. :-)

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Super8Harrington, Owner at Super 8 Harrington, responded to this review, 30 April 2014
My wife and I are extremely glad to see that your stay was accommodating. Thanks for the wonderful review and hope to see you again soon! Thanks Again!
Reviewed 5 April 2014 via mobile

The awesome staff on Saturday April 5th 2014 at 7 o'clock at night went above and beyond to make sure they clean the room that was down just the house five people that got stuck in their city and that had nowhere to go highly recommend this hotel room is nice and comfortable they started with plenty of pillows and sheets for the five gentleman that we had nowhere to go

Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
Thank you gentlemen for being so understanding that night! I know we were full and my wife and staff member went above and beyond to accommodate you. Hope to see your group again soon! Remember to let us know in advance so that we can take care of all your needs!
Waldorf, Maryland
Reviewed 22 March 2014

From the time I walked in the lobby to check in to the time I come back to check out I have always and continue to be treated as family.The owners Rimal and Seema Patel care about making their customers feel at home they care very much. Anita has been a sweetheart and very informative. It is a pleasure to see her every day of my stay. She is one of the reasons I keep coming back and will continue to come back.My room what can I say my bed is awesome sleeps awesome and my room is always so clean and always smells so good thanks to the housekeeping staff.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
Harrington
Reviewed 5 March 2014

No hot water, said the room shared hot water with another room and that they must have taken a shower. I do not like the idea of them wanted to copy my driver' license for their files. They already processed my credit card and I showed them my license for identity purposes. Why copy it? I worry about identity theft.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Super8Harrington, Owner at Super 8 Harrington, responded to this review, 7 April 2014
Sorry for your bad experience. We are working hard to improve the property. Renovation are currently underway and every detail is being meticulously looked upon. We will be replacing the hot water heaters throughout the facility to accommodate every guest. Our policy of copying ID cards is for the protection of the guest, but it is certain your option and right to not allow for us do so. As we improve on our business, we will make changes to help the customer like yourself. Thank you.

Travellers are raving about these Harrington hotels

Lanham, Maryland, Usa
Reviewed 21 February 2014

1st off the staff was nice ,friendly ,helpful. that is it on what is good about this place. where do i start? ok , the bed felt like a boxspring with no matress . the bed spread smelled like very bad bo .the bathroom needs everything, nasty carpet in bed area ,20 year old paint . THIS PLACE IS BAD!!! i would have rated it worse but it was cheap we were tired and the new staff were great.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Harrington
Quality Inn and Suites
Hampton Inn Milford
Hampton Inn Milford
#1 of 3 in Milford
Red Roof Inn & Suites Dover Downtown

Been to Super 8 Harrington? Share your experiences!