“Good food for a reasonable price”

Stargate Diner Resturant
Ranked #2 of 19 Restaurants in Harrington
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 12 September 2013

We find this family run restaurant on northbound US-13 in Harrington DE to be a good place to get a meal. There is a large menu and generous portions. The service is good and you do not have to wait too long for your meal. There seems to be a lot of local trade.

1  Thank PhilOp48
There are newer reviews for Stargate Diner Resturant

Reviewed 25 August 2013

On a recent trip to Delaware my cousins took us to the Stargate Diner to try the crab cakes. They live in the area so I was expecting a really good meal. What I got surpassed all my expectations! This was the best crab cake I have ever eaten! And I have eaten crab cakes all over the world. This was definitely worth the trip! And BTW the chicken bowtie soup was delicious! The diner was clean,the service was excellent & the food was very reasonably priced. An overall enjoyable experience. Will definitely return on future trips & I would highly recommend this diner.

1  Thank fayefaye9191
Reviewed 19 August 2013

Food was very tasty.
Diner type menu and decor.
Great for a family or a big appetite.
Crabcakes a winner

Reviewed 8 July 2013

The weekend buffet was awesome and cost $7.50 plus by staying at the nearby Holiday Inn we got a 10% discount.

1  Thank Ronald H
Reviewed 23 April 2013 via mobile

We have eaten here on most recent visits to Harrington. On both occasions , we were very satisfied.

We were greeted promptly and seated. The waitress was quick with our drinks and attentive throughout the meal.

We orders "Mini meals " and it was more than enough. Each meal was hot and very good.

We would hesitate to eat here again.

1  Thank w8n4simplertimes