We have been to this Inn before, its lovely, quaint, quiet with comfortable rooms. Staff is extremely personable and quick to help with anything. European style breakfast was really nice. Its location is good if you want quiet, and if you want noise and crowds, its only about 15 minutes to Rehobeth Beach, or 40 minutes to Dover Downs. It is a little pricey but once in a while, its nice to treat yourself. Just wish they could lower their prices a little so we could visit more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the waterfront in the heart of Historic Lewes, The Inn at Canal Square offers its guests exceptional comfort coupled with seaside charm. With 22 beautifully appointed rooms, three 2BR luxury suites and 2 conference rooms, The Inn serves as an ideal coastal escape, retreat location and event destination. All accommodations are generously sized and most feature a balcony overlooking the Lewes Harbor. The Inn's romantic décor invites you to relax and unwind. The Inn is open year round and offers a complimentary, extensive European-Style breakfast.Centrally located, The Inn is a short distance away from unique shopping, fine dining and bay area beaches. And, it's within a mile of the ocean beaches of Cape Henlopen State Park. Visit the new Canal Front Park, located just next door and enjoy the seasonal flowers and a lovely view of the Lewes Harbor.Our friendly, professional staff is always on hand to assist you with dining options, shopping venues and other area attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Inn at Canal Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Canal Square Hotel Lewes
- Inn At Canal Square Lewes, Delaware