“Nickole truly knows her stuff!”

Visan Massage & Bodywork
Ranked #1 of 6 Spas & Wellness in Lewes
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Visan Massage & Bodywork specializes in therapeutic and restorative massage and bodywork. If you’re looking for a professional bodywork therapist with a keen ear, an intuitive hand whom can help you address: daily stress patterns (texting thumb, daily computer use, commuter fatigue and strain), chronic or acute issues such as fibromyalgia, structural stresses, sport related injuries, etc. then consider therapeutic bodywork with Nickole Visan, LMT/MSOL, at Right Balance Pilates. Nickole, is a firm believer that regular massage & therapeutic bodywork is not an indulgence; it is a proven method of healing and restoration. Given the multiple levels of healing that take place during therapeutic bodywork; Nickole endeavors to make its modalities accessible all.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I'm a CPT (trainer) & I had a massage from Nickole recently when I had some pain due to my sacrum. She is extremely educated, professional, genuinely passionate & kind. I thoroughly enjoyed my massage and it was all in the convenience of my own home! Definitely would recommend her to others! The best thing about her is her continuously educating herself in her field. It shows she goes above and beyond!

Nickole V, Owner at Visan Massage & Bodywork, responded to this reviewResponded 3 days ago

Hi there Charlie! Super results for a superwomen. In-Home Therapeutic's are very convenient and are a godsend for busy mom's like yourself.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Nickole came to my office to do chair massages and she was wonderful! I then booked her to come donin home massages and it was an excellent way to end a work week! One hour felt like multiple hours because she is the best! Highly recommend!

Nickole V, Owner at Visan Massage & Bodywork, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Delighted to review your feedback and thank you so very much for the perfect score! Taking care of our bodies is paramount and I am so happy to have been added to your fitness and wellness routine.

All The Best,
~Nickole Renea Visan

Reviewed 8 May 2018

I have received massages from Nickole when she worked at a local bodywork studio. This was my first visit to her new business. Pleasant, relaxing atmosphere. Nickole is very professional and knowledgeable of body issues and techniques. She keeps updated on the latest treatments. I have been suffering with frozen shoulder and extremely tight neck. She took her time and addressed those issues and made me aware of other issues in my back. The next day I had less pain and do not feel as tight. I plan on returning soon to continue the healing process.

Nickole V, Owner at Visan Massage & Bodywork, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you so much Terri! It has been a pleasure working with you...you lift my spirits every time you visit me!

Reviewed 14 March 2018

Highly recommend Nickole for a massage. Excellent atmosphere, she is skilled, and able to deliver with the right amount of pressure for the entire 60 min. Do yourself a favor and stop looking anywhere else. You won't be disappointed.

Nickole V, Owner at Visan Massage & Bodywork, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2018

Thank you AJ for your feedback and sharing your birthday festivities with Visan Massage & Bodywork! Hope to see you again soon.

See more reviews
Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

Today was a first but amazing visit with Nickole! She is calm and talented and was able to identify areas for future work as well as offer an amazing relaxing and restorative experience.
It is obvious she cares about excellence, and the entire experience was outstanding, I will return, and highly recommend Nickole.

Nickole V, Owner at Visan Massage & Bodywork, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2018

Thank you for such kind words! It is my sincere pleasure to have the opportunity to hold such a space with individuals. It is as soul nourishing & healing for me as for those that find my table.

I trust the work you received is integrating well. ‍♀️

See you again real soon.

Nickole Renea Visan,MSOL