“Great takeout items”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Bethany Blues BBQ

Bethany Blues BBQ
Ranked #9 of 89 Restaurants in Lewes
Cuisines: American, Bar, Barbecue
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: 302-644-2500
Dansville, New York
“Great takeout items”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 September 2013

We did takeout two nights after getting back from playing golf. Everything we had was really good.I would recommend this restaurant highly.

New York City, New York
“GREAT BBQ!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 September 2013

I want to go back already!!!

Visited Bethany Blues in Lewes after a friend recommended it and all I have to say is that I will go back! At first I thought it was a commercialized place with average food and boy was I surprised!

I went with the BBQ Pulled Pork Reuben and was I glad I did! The pork was tender adn flavorful. No sauerkraut but you didn't miss it. There's bbq flavors at the table but I opted to eat mine with out. The fires could have been a little more crispy but that's for my taste.

My boyfriend had the pulled pork and enjoyed it- only complaint was it was a little greasy. Our family members also had the pulled chicken and said it was tasty as well.

They also serve corn bread at the table- added plus!

Delaware
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1,745 helpful votes
“Another great meal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 September 2013

We stopped in the other night for dinner. We were greeted upon entry and seated immediately. Our waiter was around right away and took our drink order. He informed us of the dinner specials that evening. That evening they had a steak peddler making his way around with a NY strip steak on a cart, as well as some bacon. One of their specials was the hand cut strip steak.

Within minutes our waiter, Chen, was back with our drinks. He was so polite and gave us a few minutes to look over the menu. We decided on our usual...the BBQ pulled pork and the Delmarva Duo (ribs & brisket). While we waited, we snacked on the complimentary basket of cornbread. It is delicious. In no time at all our entrees were out to us. Everything was delicious. I love their mac-n-cheese since it is SOOOO cheesey! YUM! The pulled pork comes out plain, but they have BBQ sauce on the tabletop to add to it.

Overall, we had a great experience with Bethany Blues. The service was AMAZING. Our waiter was top notch...the best we have seen in a LONG time! Our food was all served up hot and tasty. The speed of service was FAST...great. The prices are decent. We will definitely be back.

Note: Kids menu available (comes with crayons & games to keep the little ones occupied)

“Bourbon Lover's Paradise”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 September 2013 via mobile

I've been going to Delaware shore for over 10 years and can ally made it to Blues. Food was great- BBQ nachos were amazing. I was pleasantly surprised to see the bourbon list and tried one of the flights. To top off the night, there was live entertainment. We realized we were there for 4 hours!

Cortlandt Manor, New York
“Love the Pulled Pork”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2013

We vacation in Lewes/Rehoboth Beach almost every year. It is one of our favorite restaurants when in the area is Bethany Blues. Although it can be very crowed during the summer season, the BBQ food is great, service is good and a comfortable atmosphere.

• Visited September 2013

Been to Bethany Blues BBQ? Share your experiences!