“Good sandwiches”

Nectar
Ranked #1 of 89 Restaurants in Lewes
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: We will be closed for a short winter break Feb 1st through Feb 9th, 2017. We will reopen Feb 10th at 7:00AM.
Washington, DC
“Good sandwiches”
Reviewed 25 October 2013

Plenty of fresh veggies here. Prices seemed a little high for DE ($10 for the tasty but meatless "Powerhouse" hummus sandwich), but included kale chips. The decor is nice, and they offer takeout in case you can't find a seat.

Visited October 2013

Lewes, Delaware
“Beautiful and delicious”
Reviewed 15 October 2013 via mobile

Positively one of the prettiest and most relaxing dining experiences I have had in quite a while. The decoration is eclectic and the menu diverse.
Opened this spring after a complete renovation by the new owner.
She is definitely a lady of good taste.
My friends and I relaxed on comfortable sofas and chairs and enjoyed our meals.
We had great omelets that were well cooked and filled with fresh ingredients. The vegetable and fruit smoothies were fresh and delicious. We then topped off our meal with baked in the restaurant scones. The staff were courteous and well trained. They explained menu items and delivered our food and drinks promptly and with a competent and friendly manner.
This is truly a good experience that I hope to partake of again in the near future.

Southport, North Carolina
“Healthy & Satisfying Breakfast...all day!”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

We enjoyed one of the most delicious breakfast meals we've had in a long time at Nectar. REAL eggs (not poured from a container), hearty slices of bread, tasty sweet potato hash browns and refreshing smoothies...all for a reasonable price too. Be prepared to wait a bit for a table, but it was worth the 15 minutes. The only negative I would have was that the noise level is high; not enough soft surfaces to absorb the crowd and blender noises.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Deb1776VA
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Delicious Juice”
Reviewed 9 October 2013

My husband and I got into juicing recently and we stumbled upon Nectar during our vacation. Nectar takes juicing to a whole new level! We each tried different juices and they were delicious. The employees were friendly and we even learned a few tips on how to make our own juices better at home. It was a very enjoyable experience. Thank you Nectar, I'll see you again during my next vacation!

• Visited September 2013
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Super Breakfast”
Reviewed 10 September 2013

From the moment you enter, you know its going to be special. Whoever decorated this place is a genius with a great sense of humor. How many collections of 'stuff' can one place have? Lots - from the aprons to the plates to the tea pots, well enough about the decor. The menu is terrific with many new (at least to me) tastes like sweet potato hash and old favorites like blueberry pancakes. Lots of choices for fresh juices and smoothies. My husband and I both had eggs - different preparations - and two huge sausages that were too delicious for words. In fact, we each had one and took the other 2 home and had them for dinner. Even though it was quite busy on a Sunday morning, we never felt rushed or jammed next to other diners. We will definitely come back next time we're back in Lewes. OH....and our waitress was only terrific. I can't believe how this tiny little woman juggled so many tea cups and plates without dropping or spilling anything.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank eshattuck

Been to Nectar? Share your experiences!