“Best gluten free muffin I've ever tasted!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Nectar

Nectar
Ranked #1 of 89 Restaurants in Lewes
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Local cuisine
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: We will be closed for a short winter break Feb 1st through Feb 9th, 2017. We will reopen Feb 10th at 7:00AM.
Wallingford, Pennsylvania
“Best gluten free muffin I've ever tasted!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 November 2013

Enjoyed a quiet hour on the sofa with my husband earring my amazing gluten free raspberry muffin. Service was great and not pushy. Half way through my muffin I asked my server to double check that she'd given me the gluten free dessert. I'll be back tomorrow for lunch!

• Visited November 2013

Washington, DC
“Good sandwiches”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 October 2013

Plenty of fresh veggies here. Prices seemed a little high for DE ($10 for the tasty but meatless "Powerhouse" hummus sandwich), but included kale chips. The decor is nice, and they offer takeout in case you can't find a seat.

Visited October 2013
Lewes, Delaware
“Beautiful and delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 October 2013 via mobile

Positively one of the prettiest and most relaxing dining experiences I have had in quite a while. The decoration is eclectic and the menu diverse.
Opened this spring after a complete renovation by the new owner.
She is definitely a lady of good taste.
My friends and I relaxed on comfortable sofas and chairs and enjoyed our meals.
We had great omelets that were well cooked and filled with fresh ingredients. The vegetable and fruit smoothies were fresh and delicious. We then topped off our meal with baked in the restaurant scones. The staff were courteous and well trained. They explained menu items and delivered our food and drinks promptly and with a competent and friendly manner.
This is truly a good experience that I hope to partake of again in the near future.

Southport, North Carolina
“Healthy & Satisfying Breakfast...all day!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 October 2013

We enjoyed one of the most delicious breakfast meals we've had in a long time at Nectar. REAL eggs (not poured from a container), hearty slices of bread, tasty sweet potato hash browns and refreshing smoothies...all for a reasonable price too. Be prepared to wait a bit for a table, but it was worth the 15 minutes. The only negative I would have was that the noise level is high; not enough soft surfaces to absorb the crowd and blender noises.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Deb1776VA
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Delicious Juice”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 October 2013

My husband and I got into juicing recently and we stumbled upon Nectar during our vacation. Nectar takes juicing to a whole new level! We each tried different juices and they were delicious. The employees were friendly and we even learned a few tips on how to make our own juices better at home. It was a very enjoyable experience. Thank you Nectar, I'll see you again during my next vacation!

• Visited September 2013

Been to Nectar? Share your experiences!