We stayed for 4 nights last week, couldn't be more happy. Location is great in Lewes, very short walk to the beach and an easy walk to restaurants. If you don't feel like walking, Rick has quite a selection of bicycles to use anytime, just grab one and go. We used them to bike over to Rehoboth on the breakwater trail, was real nice. The house itself is spotless, very nice. Every where you look is another piece of art or decoration, lots of neat stuff, you find yourself constantly pointing stuff out as you walk through. We stayed in the Key Largo room on the 2nd floor, was very nice and the balcony was great to have along with our own bathroom. Breakfast was very good, and there's tons of cereal, juices, tea, pastries, sweets, snacks to choose from along with the hot breakfast. We have stayed in other real nice inns, but what set this place apart was all the amenities that came along with it. We are from Ohio so we don't exactly own a whole lot of beach gear, he has everything right there. There's boogie boards, umbrellas, beach chairs, coolers, bicycles, sun screen, aloe, even cold bottles of water to take with you, we didn't need to go out and buy or rent anything. The street that the house is on is very quiet too, no traffic or noise. We would no question come back for another stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blue Water House in Lewes, DE is a casual beach bed & breakfast a short walk from the beautiful Delaware Bay beaches. Make our house your next stop today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your The Blue Water House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Water House Hotel Lewes
- The Blue Water House Lewes, Delaware