“Very Nice :)”
Review of Georgia House

Georgia House
Ranked #2 of 64 Restaurants in Milford
Description: Southern style American food. We offer full service dining, take out, business delivery, up stairs private room, and off premise catering.
Reviewed 17 August 2014

Love the downtown Milford area and this place. Wish they were open on Sunday. Great food, service and prices.

2  Thank nanabear3

Reviewed 4 August 2014

I live in PA but travel to Delaware about once a month. This is my favorite restaurant in Milford. I personally love the baked pineapple and the sweet potato rolls. Everything here is delicious!

4  Thank HereWeGooo
Reviewed 1 August 2014

You need to search to discover this suberb resturant. They are proud of their cream of crab soup. They should be! Creamy, lots of crab and great taste! Crab soup was followed up with a double pork chop that had been marinated in apple cider vinegar for days and then roasted and finally grilled to perfection. I never order pork chops when I eat out, but this experience has changed my mind. I hope to find others that can match the taste! On top of the fine food, the service as impeccable. Go to Georgia House and enjoy!

3  Thank Ken R
Reviewed 1 August 2014

Nice atmosphere, comfortable seating, outdoor dining area weather permitting. Good, consistent home cooking.

Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

I go down from NYC at least once a month to visit family. I've had a lot of Delaware's and Maryland's crab soups, bisques and cream of crabs...yeah you haven't lived until you've had Georgia House's. Then there's the rest of the menu which is ridiculous. They have a blackened prime rib special (not sure which night) but forget it. It's the best I've had amazing. This is one of my favorite restaurants anywhere.

3  Thank NooYorker2010

Been to Georgia House? Share your experiences!