“Burgers are the best!”
Review of Burger-N-Beans - CLOSED

Burger-N-Beans
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Unique new hamburger restaurant just opened April 23rd, 2012. Dine in and take out. Call ahead for take out.
Milford, Delaware
“Burgers are the best!”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Don't let the name or the location deter you! The burgers are the best. I'm pretty picky when it comes to burger quality. These are really, really good. In addition, the service is great and the staff is very friendly. Stop in, and you'll be hooked.

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank GGuerke

Greenwood, Delaware
“It Literally Did Melt in My Mouth”
Reviewed 10 April 2014 via mobile

This has to be Milford's finest hidden treasure. They have, hands down, the best burger I've eaten in a LONG time. If you find yourself having to breeze through Milford, go to Burgers and Beans and your mouth will not be disappointed.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Steveatthegreen
Worcester, Massachusetts
“Best burger in the USA.. Mabey the world?”
Reviewed 3 February 2014

Im a musician from Boston MA and travel a lot and have had my share of burgers. Visiting my sister who lives in Deleware I came across this diamond in the rough. This place served me the best burger I have ever had!!! The service from the staff was top notch and the milk shake sealed the deal!!! I can't wait until my next visit!÷!!!

• Visited November 2013
2 Thank gravewax
millburn
“Great Local Find...!”
Reviewed 31 August 2013

What a great place...! Very friendly bunch of folks running the place....! My husband & I both had double burgers...! Just perfect...& as I am Gluten Free..I brought my own roll which they grilled to heat up...along with cheese, let, pickles, onion ketchup & mayo...very lean burger not fatty or greasy which can immediately upset my stomach but not this burger...! If in the area this is a Must stop kind of place...! Wish they had unsweetened ice tea instead of fresh brewed sweetened tea... There were enough sweetened beverages to select from the Soda ...???

• Visited August 2013
“Burger Heaven!”
Reviewed 21 July 2013 via mobile

Great melt in your mouth burgers, delicious fries and good dogs too. Also have BBQ, chicken sandwich, veggie burger, milkshakes and Kids Menu. Food comes out quickly, prepared to order, and is fresh and hot! Casual atmosphere with something for everyone!

• Visited July 2013