“Food okay atmosphere uncomfortable”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #12 of 62 Restaurants in Milford
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

We ate here for dinner one night as we were in town for a baseball tournament. We have eaten many times at Applebee's. The food was okay the usual. The seating however is horrible. The resteraunt is very small looks like it use to be an old drive through fast food restaurant. They have the tables packed in so tight you are virtually on top of each other. The booths are so tight that the table is 2" from your chest and the seats are low so you feel like you should put your mouth up to the table and shovel in. Not an enjoyable experience because no one felt comfortable.

2  Thank Gaylene F

Reviewed 23 July 2014

Quick service with good food, cant ask for anything more. We eat here ALOT the food and service is always consistent and service friendly. Manager always visits the table to make sure we leave totally satisfied.

Reviewed 9 July 2013

On our first visit to Milford, we ate lunch at Applebee's. From the reserved parking spot for Veterans, which I took advantage of, to the pleasant waitress, and the meal was quite good. It is clean and cheery, a good spot.

Reviewed 21 August 2012

Wife and I were on vacation, in the Dewey Beach, DE area. We stayed at the Holiday Inn, Harrington. We wanted to eat out someplace where our casual clothes would be welcomed, and that we could relax and enjoy each other's company around some delicious food. After being seated, a waiter (not even our own) mentioned that the two seasonal/summer specials were great, and that he eats them often. My wife got one, and I got the other... WOW! very good flavors. The manager came by to check on us... We had a nice time out together around some great food.
p.s. YOU WANT TO GET THERE EARLY ON THE WEEKENDS during the tourist/summer season.

Reviewed 29 July 2012

This review will be simple (though wordy I suppose. I tend to ramble ). Good, standard Applebee’s fare but really annoyed by our server. God bless her, I am not sure if she was new or what but she checked on us every five minutes. As we were trying to do some work while eating, this became even more of a nuisance. I literally had food on my fork, was looking at my laptop and speaking to my colleague and she asked if she could take my plate. When the meal was over, she did this huge up sell of a survey and how there were many prizes and someone from that restaurant won once and we needed to call in as well as a big, almost guilt ridden push for a local donation that was being held (I am from Phoenix, AZ) and did a I was here for two weeks and we decided not to go back there just for that reason. If you like Applebee's (and I do) it is again, quite Ok and standard however, you may want to ask them right up from to not check quite so often. Really ruined the experience.