“Excellent”

Cuisines: Greek, Italian, Pizza
valley forge pa
“Excellent”
Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

My wife and I were looking for a new place to stop and eat on our way down to Virginia. We found Milford pizza and decided to try it and I'm so glad we did. We ordered the Milford special and it was one of the best pizzas we ever had. We're definitely gonna stop back on our way home. I would highly recommend this place to eat at. The staff was very friendly and it was very clean. If ur in the area stop by and enjoy a good lunch or dinner

1 Thank marty g

Orlando, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“"The Best in Kent"”
Reviewed 28 March 2013

All I can say about this place is that no other restaurant can top it!!!! The food, service, atmosphere, and warmth is right on point!!!!! The owners have been there for a little over 20 years and their friendly family owned restaurant is still a place to visit and talk about.... The delicious Greek entrees such as Mousaka, Pastichio, Roast Lamb, and Spanakopita are out of this world!!!! Their Italian specialties like Lasagna, Veal Cutlet Parmigiana, Shrimp Primavera, and offcourse the Antipasta are fabulous!!!!! Not to forget the "Best Pizza in Town", famous sandwiches, and obviously the local favorites:)))) Worth the stop, highly recomended, very good prices.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Greco080
Easton, Maryland
“SOOOOO GOOD!”
Reviewed 24 November 2012

Thought we'd check out the #1 rated restaurant by Trip Advisor when passing through Milford and were Soooo glad we did! Doesn't look great from the outside. The inside is nothing to right home about BUT, the food and service(Monica was our server) were excellent! Monica recommended the homemade eggplant poppers which were delicious! We had a meatball and sausage sub, pizza and the shrimp creole which were all excellent! Really really good food with excellent fast service. The only negative I would say is that the rug could be cleaner and the Saran Wrap could be removed from the salad before bringing it to the table.

• Visited November 2012
Milford, Delaware
“WONDERFUL WONDERFUL”
Reviewed 17 November 2012

Atmosphere, food, service were all wonderful. Loved it. Going again tonight. From the outside it looks small, on the inside it is marvelous. I would say the best in Milford.

• Visited November 2012
Stuarts Draft, Virginia
“Get the pizza”
Reviewed 4 November 2012 via mobile

Ordered the pizza and it was GREAT!!!!! It will be my go to pizza when in Milford or even Harrington. Cheese steak was good but I will be getting the pizza from now on and so will my wife. Service was friendly but slow. She had too many customers to do any better. Atmosphere was simple but clean. I will be a regular.