“Disappointed”

Cuisines: American
Description: Discover Farm-Fresh Goodness
Description: Discover Farm-Fresh Goodness
Reviewed 12 July 2013

I'm from the midwest and had never eaten at a Bob Evans before. I was very disappointed in the amount of food I received. I had ordered the open roast beef sandwich and what I got was a half order, one slice of bread, just enough roast beef to cover the bread in a single layer and 1/2 cup of mashed potatoes. Not enough to fill me up.

2  Thank deedumplin

Reviewed 3 July 2013

Firstly, i LOVE Bob Evans.We have eaten at a couple of different locations on our travels.However, on this occasion, we arrived at 8:45 pm, not realising that they close at 9pm.....My apologies to the Staff for holding you all back. Oh, and also to the Carpet Cleaning man we held up too!!!! Our receipt states our server as Dawna, but i'm sure her name was Lee?????????Anyway,this lady has to be the BEST WAITRESS IN THE UNITED STATES!!!!!!!!!!
We were seated and served ,although the cook had already finished for the day, and our food was cooked by one of the Wait staff we were told. Everything was hot,filling and delicious, and the accompanying jokes and wise cracks by our server had us in stitches!!!!!!! This is the sort of establishment i wish i lived close to, so i could be a regular!!!!!

1  Thank fran r
Reviewed 27 June 2013

Overall breakfast was tasty and the sausage gravy is the best in the area. The waitress was friendly and suggested items that were popular on the menu. We ate here twice during the busy weekend and the food was quick to arrive. Recommend for price and friendly quick service.

Reviewed 11 April 2013

Typical Bob Evans chain restaurant. Waiters very good and staff above average. Good choice while on road

Reviewed 15 March 2013

We stopped in after shopping all afternoon for dinner. It was busy, but they seated us within 5 minutes. The waitress was terrific, food was great and price was very reasonable. The restaurant and bathroom were clean.

1  Thank vhindel