“fair”

Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Milford
Milford
“fair”
Reviewed 18 May 2014

I've stayed at this motel several times..the first time was nice, even though I did request this smoking room, the housekeeping had sprayed it with a nice clean scent..I've stayed there several times afterwards anywhere from 2-4 days at a time, and never had smelled that nice scent again..the last time I stayed there was actually the worst..the room was so stale smelling..and the day I checked out, I seen several roaches on my way out (in the hall)..the hall didn't even smell fresh..well since I seen the roaches, that has given me the stop sign to not come back...I will compliment on the hotel clerks/managers, they were and always have been very friendly to me...

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Milton, Delaware
Reviewed 15 April 2014

We took a chance and randomly selected this based on reasonable cost and offer of free breakfast. Staying in the area to view real estate. Our room was very nice, large, clean and included frig, coffee pot and microwave. Lobby was inviting and front desk very helpful. recommended some good resturants and let us know that the jacuzzi would be freshly cleaned and ready to use later in the evening. We enjoyed the relaxation fo this afgter drivng all day in the rain. Breakfast was as good as any "incuded" fare. Eating "in" for us is preferred over heading out in the morning to find a place for breakfast.

Room Tip: Bring your swim suits. Jacuzzi and heated pool.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Milford
Hampton Inn Milford
Quality Inn and Suites
#2 of 3 in Harrington
Holiday Inn Express Harrington
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Rehoboth Beach
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Rehobot...
#14 of 27 in Rehoboth Beach
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Georgetown Delaware Beaches

Been to Days Inn & Suites Milford? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn & Suites Milford

Property: Days Inn & Suites Milford
Address: 699 N Dupont Blvd, Milford, DE 19963-1001 (Formerly AmericInn Lodge & Suites Milford)
Region: United States > Delaware > Milford
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Milford
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn & Suites Milford 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn & Suites Milford reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Americinn Lodge And Suites Milford