“clean place and nice staff”

Days Inn & Suites Milford
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Milford

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Connecticut
Reviewed 3 July 2014

My husband and I spent 3 nights recently and were very pleased with everything. The hotel was very clean...every area not only our room. The lobby is lovely. Front desk personnel were friendly and very helpful. Our room was spacious and clean, and had a refrigerator as well as a microwave. We had no problems with the Wifi and used both my laptop and ipad at the same time. Breakfast was good...the typical continental. Yogurts, juice, cereals, bagels, muffins, waffles etc. All very fresh. We relaxed in the pool and jacuzzi every night and enjoyed the "no kids" rule from 10pm-midnight. Location was perfect...30 minutes from the beaches and 20 minutes from Dover. I can't understand some of the complaints people have expressed here. Not us...we loved it and will definitely stay again!

Room Tip: We stayed on the first floor...and were never bothered with any noise.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank ThreeOnTheRoad
Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

I came to stay again, for fireflies in dover. Everything was wonderful. good- front lobby look a hole lot better and and the breakfast I had a waffle every time I went for breakfast, front desk was amazing Emma was every helpful, rooms where amazing room I had was a double bed, with a frig,microwave flat screen TV and WiFi was great. The housekeeper I had was Samantha was every helpful told us the best place to eat and what was good. how to get to places, and had our room clean I like how she did a towel dog with are 3rd towel that was nice. And the hallways where much better not so hot. Bad was the parking only thing wrong.

Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Binghamton
Reviewed 21 June 2014

I have stayed at this location since AmericInn first opened and witnessed a decline in the facility for the past two years. I just stayed again ( I stay twice a year during NASCAR race weekend at Dover). The new management teak has already shown a tremendous amount of hard work and dedication to beinging the facility back to a premier destination. They are making renovations and have plans for the entire building. Service was excellent from Check In to the cleaning staff. I will continue to stay, and highly recommend others do as well. You will not be disappointed.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Milford
Hampton Inn Milford
Brick Hotel On The Circle
Brick Hotel On The Circle
#2 of 4 in Georgetown
Best Western Galaxy Inn

Been to Days Inn & Suites Milford? Share your experiences!