“Awful all around ”

Add it.
Bello Gino Pizzaria
Ranked #41 of 61 Restaurants in Millsboro
Reviewed 20 February 2014 via mobile

My family and I decided to order dinner from here. WORST IDEA EVER. I called the order in (we ordered a lot of food) and was told it would be 45-60 mins. An hour and a half later still no food. I called back to see what why it was taking so long. I was told that it would be there in 5 mins. I told the woman if they were busy they should inform their patrons of that (I would have went else where). I then told them I was told a specific window of time and that I had hungry children in the house. Lexi the manager on duty or "the one in charge" as she told me was extremely short and rude. Yelling in my ear, talking over me, and all in all acting as if she didnt care. I asked for the owners name and was cut off to be screamed at to be told she wanted this to be a pleasant experience. Tooooo late for that. I was then told she would give me a 10% dicount for my next visit. My next visit?! There will not be a second visit bc after all the rudeness was said and done the food was terrible lacking flavor and there was certainly no effort put in to it. I would suggest if you are really in the mood for italian food to not try here. I still do plan on speaking to the owner and I hope he has consideration for people unlike his manager.

1  Thank Kristen K

Reviewed 9 September 2013

There are not a lot of places to eat in the Long Neck area of Delaware, so I really wanted to like this place since I have a vacation home very nearby. I've been there a total of three times. It has ranged from "meh" to "wow, this is bad". The pizza is okay at best, but the pasta dishes are really not good at all. Standard frozen food slapped on a plate with sauce that tastes like it comes out of a jar (but the really cheap stuff). You can't be picky in this area as the restaurants are just not very good, but this place is really the worst. Three strikes...this place is out.