Atlantic Inn
US$161
US$118
Hotels.com
US$107
Meris Gardens Bed & Breakfast(Bethany Beach)(Great Value!)
US$172
Orbitz.com
Comfort Inn Rehoboth Beach(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
US$166
US$154
ComfortInn
US$118
US$114
Travelocity
Econo Lodge Resort(Rehoboth Beach)
US$72
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 June 2009

My family and have traveled to Myrtle Beach every year since 1971, This year we did not have enough time to travel there, so we decided to go to Ocean City, MD. We did not want down in Ocean City, something on the out skirts of town instead, we stayed at the Atlantic Inn in Millsboro, very quiet hotel, no one bothers you, we took a charcoal grill ,a electric burner for our steam pot,, we cooked outside of our room every night, steaks, hamburgers and even did shrimp and crab legs a night. the staff was very nice, the rooms were clean, just a short distance to all of the beaches, we had a very nice and relaxing vacation.

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled with friends
1  Thank parocky
Reviewed 13 August 2008

Reserved a Queen or King Bed. Arrived and they had changed to 2 double bed. Went to room and imediately found that one of the double beds were broken in half and unusable, but neatly made. This meant that it had to be noticable by staff. I was told by desk clerk to talk to GM in morning. I informed the GM when I went down and his reply was" to bad you did not have a good night sleep and sorry about the room mixup".
No, reduction of price, or other offer, just collected his $$$$ and said have a good day, I will have someone fix the bed.
This was the first night of my wife's birthday getaway. I am a large man and laid on the edge of the bed so she could sleep, not much sleep myself.

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled as a couple
2  Thank poppyson
Reviewed 21 July 2008

Was looking for a close by place to the beach and the Atlantic Inn was perfect. It is about 20 miles out and takes about 35 minutes to get to Rehobeth or Lewes beaches. It is a nice drive along Route 24. The Inn had a nice clean pool and the rooms were fine and clean. The manager (Sally) was so accomodating in letting us tour a room as well. The rates were fair and there are 2 restaurants worth checfking out in Millsboro (Georgia House and Blue Ray Grill). Don't expect much from the continental breakfast but there is a donut shoppe around the corner and McDonalds is near by.

Stayed: July 2008
Reviewed 30 June 2008

My family decided to take a last minute trip to the beach and decided to make our reservations while we were enroute from Baltimore. Our preferred hotel in Rehoboth (Holiday Inn) was sold out and they had given us the Atlantic Inn as an alternative. After a few more calls to other sold out or rediculously expensive hotels in Rehoboth (losing precious beach time!!), we called the Atlantic Inn.
As a road warrior, I'm always nervous about non-brand hotels but was pleasantly surprised at the professionalism of the agent when we called. The rate was comparitively amazing and we booked our first night there. After checking in, we decided to add the second night as we were impressed with the accommodations. The continental breakfast was perfect for us and the swimming pool and arcade also provided entertainment for the kids.
Given their substantially lower rates, I would definitely recommend this to those traveling on a budget, but still want close access to the beach (10-15 miles). While I haven't changed my opinion overall about non-brand hotels, this was a pleasant surprise and I would without question stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed 29 May 2008

I have to be honest and say that I was very leery about staying here based on some of the reviews I saw. I was in the area with my son's baseball team at a tournament and we really couldn't afford the "beach" prices, so we decided to give it a try.

We were pleasantly surprised by the hotel and the rooms. This place is definitely not luxury, but it's clean, well maintained, and an affordable alternative to Beachfront hotels. The pool is very nice and there was plenty of open space to have a game of catch. The hotel even allowed us to have a pizza party in the conference room at no charge. The people working there were helpful and nice, especially Sally.
I'm guessing that they have done alot of renovations since many of the older reviews were posted. In any event, we would definitely stay here again. We found it to be a great value for the price.

• Stayed: May 2008, travelled with family