“Not a good experience at all!”
Review of Irish Eyes

Irish Eyes
Ranked #3 of 32 Restaurants in Milton
Cuisines: American, Irish
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Rehoboth Beach, Delaware
“Not a good experience at all!”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

This was probably one of the worst meals we have had in years. It was burnt, cold and absolutely inedible. It was not just one meal that was bad, but 6 out of 6.......

It was very noisy and lots of little ones running around so not a great experience for our adult group.

Don't waste your time at this place, great wait staff, but the really need a cook!

• Visited October 2013

Maryland
“Good Service, Average Food”
Reviewed 24 September 2013

My husband and I have been to Irish Eyes in Milton before, but were disappointed on this recent visit . We stopped by for lunch on our way to the beach. It was a nice day, and we sat outside on the patio with our dogs. The service was good, but the food was just okay. I had the fish tacos. They had "Asian slaw" that you would expect to be fresh, but it looked like it had been cooked. I had ordered this item before, and it was previously good. My husband's sandwich was just okay. We each had a beer, and were really surprised at the cost of our lunch when we got the bill. We did decide to go back for burger night, hit happy hour, and burgers were good. The service was also good, and the waitress was friendly.

We will probably stop by again when we are at the beach because it is close to where we stay, but we will be careful which beers we order, and will keep our expectations in check.

Visited September 2013
NY
“Away From Crowded Beach Towns”
Reviewed 3 August 2013

Located in a small town near antique shops and a pretty park on a river. Casual place with a sports vibe with TV tuned in to the action. Menu offers variety with good-sized portions. I like their shepherd's pie as well as sandwiches. Outdoor dining if desired. Inside has large bar and good beers on tap. Everything in one large, rustic room. Family atmosphere in dining area during the day.

• Visited June 2013
La Plata, Maryland
“Excellent food but a bit pricey...”
Reviewed 27 July 2013 via mobile

My son and I stopped in this past week for lunch. Nice menu selection for lunch. I had the lobster roll with potato salad. Very tasty. Better than most lobster rolls that I've had along the east coast. My son had the seared tuna Caesar salad which he really enjoyed. Good quality fresh tuna fixed just perfect. The only drawback was that I thought it was a little overpriced for a small town location. It could account for a nearly empty restaurant during normal lunch hours. Only another table with 2 people and 1 guy at the bar. Although our server was friendly, she was a bit more interested in chatting with the bar tender and the bar customer than making sure we were satisfied. It was hard getting her attention except for a few trips by our table. With that said, the food was very good and I would most likely stop in again if I pass through Milton.

• Visited July 2013
Millsboro, Delaware
“Unbelievable Burgers!”
Reviewed 4 July 2013

I ordered one of their hamburgers and I was pleasantly surprised by how good it was since I ate at the other Irish Eyes in Lewes and it was one of the most horrible burgers I ever had. Our waitress in Milton greeted us at the door and promptly sat me at a table and immediately asked me what I would like to drink. I ordered an O'Malley Burger that had a Jameson Whiskey BBQ sauce on it and fried onions. The meat was perfect with no grizzle. I cannot possibly say how much I love this place for its food. This place does no disappoint!

• Visited June 2013

Been to Irish Eyes? Share your experiences!