“Wonderful Gift Shop, Lovely Gardens”

Lavender Fields Farm
Ranked #3 of 14 things to do in Milton
Reviewed 2 August 2012

I enjoyed an on-a-whim trip to Lavender Fields as much as anything else I did on my Delaware vacation! The extraordinary scent of lavender wafted through the entire area on a warm breeze as I wandered through the beautiful gardens, watching a variety of butterfly species choose their landing spots. The plants available for sale were fragrant and beautiful, and the gift shop had a perfect mix of affordable and pricier items. I truly enjoyed my brief trip to Lavender Fields and will absolutely return on my next visit to the area.

Reviewed 29 July 2012

What a wonderful find, thanks to The Brick hotel..Beautiful flowers, lovely little venues as you walked thru the different gardens. And a lovely little shop, brought some lavender tea.

Reviewed 28 May 2012

Bought lavendar plants that are flourishing now that we planted inthe right location. Nice products in the store. Talk to the staff. Very knowledgeable

2  Thank slaughterbeach
Reviewed 2 March 2012

I visited and bought soaps for my daughters wedding shower and they were a big hit! Their soaps are fabulous:) They have all kinds of delightful products. I love it!

1  Thank DEbeachbumm
Reviewed 14 February 2012

We went to the lavender fields for our anniversary and it wasn't quite what we expected. The store has very unique gifts for someone who likes lavender, but the fields are very small. They have a great website though!

Been to Lavender Fields Farm? Share your experiences!