“Looking Forward To The New, Bigger Restaurant”
Review of The Vintage Cafe - CLOSED

Price range: US$4 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: The Vintage Cafe is a great little spot for breakfast and lunch. An innovative menu that is a great mix of familiar favorites with a twist. Fresh baked goods, espresso drinks, amazing hot chocolate and the best cinnamon roll in the area. Located on the Broadkill River right in downtown Milton. Takeout available.
“Looking Forward To The New, Bigger Restaurant”
Reviewed 18 August 2013

We stopped for lunch and were pleasantly surprised by the eclectic menu. Our lunch was delicious and the service was great. Its a small restaurant where everyone talks to everyone else. Met some really fun folks from Philadelphia. We are looking forward to the new location, still in Milton, where they will serve dinner too. It will be great to have another choice for dinner in Milton!

• Visited August 2013

New Jersey
“Just great food!!!”
Reviewed 13 July 2013

As a former New Yorker, I have had my share of Reubens. The Vintage Cafe and Bakery's Reuben was hands down, the best Reuben I have ever had. Just right, The beef was tender, bread was grilled to perfection, and it had just the right amount of cheese, dressing and sauerkraut. It came out fast, hot, and fresh...Perfect! I could not believe they could offer such a great sandwich at that price!!!
Afterward, we had the Cinnamon and Pecan Coffee Cake - to die for. What a find. We have a sailboat in DE, and after sitting in traffic on Route 1 for hours and unable to find a decent place to eat, we found this treasure. It is about 3-4 miles off Route 1, but worth every mile. Thank you GPS!!! I congratulate the owner! It is easy to see she cares a great deal about her restaurant. Not sure who did the "poor" review, but he was way off. Definitely try this great eatery!!!

• Visited July 2013
Millsboro DE
“Fabulous Cafe”
Reviewed 21 May 2013

Husband and I stopped at The Vintage Cafe for a quick lunch. Food was delicious, staff was wonderful, prices were good, and while the place is small, it is decorated so delightful!

• Visited May 2013
Baltimore, Maryland
“A Bit Over-rated.”
Reviewed 18 May 2013

I stopped for breakfast one morning, having heard that this place was "amazing". Granted, I only ordered a sticky bun and an egg and cheese sandwich. Sandwich came with no cheese. Place was empty . The sticky bun was good but not great. Complimented the server on the bread and she told me it was Cysco high end. It is a cute little place in an adorable little town but 5 stars? Not from me.

• Visited April 2013
“perfect place for breakfast and lunch”
Reviewed 17 April 2013

we come about once a week their food is original and sometimes I just drop by for a drink on a walk. its a nice view outside and the inside is a neat design. get the brad for lunch or their specials.
-zach