“Nice and wonderful”
Review of Good Fellas - CLOSED

Good Fellas
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 24 February 2013

Awsome wings and pizza will return on reg. Base. Love the service food and the atmosphere .real italian food.

1  Thank chipster71

Reviewed 5 January 2013

Consistent! GREAT Pizza, GREAT Hoagies (Subs) and good Italian dishes. Best bargain in Milton. I eat at this restaurant several times a week and have done so since they first opened their doors! I recommend their Pizza or Subs with hearty abandon! Service quality ranges from adequate to very good. BEST PIZZA IN TOWN!

1  Thank PerznicketyTraveler
Reviewed 16 November 2012

The three stars is not intended to discourage as the food was good, the portions ample, and the service was very accommodating. Also I am eager for this place to be successful as the location, overlooking Wagamons Pond is really pretty special.

In September 2012 my husband and I made our 2nd visit to Good Fellas - we shared a large house salad, the eggplant parm. on pasta (which hit the spot after a day of physical labor), and the eggs and peppers sub. - all tasty standard Italian fare. And, the wine portions were big which was an added bonus! We're vegetarians but a friend told us the cheese steaks were supposed to be the best in Milton. I can't attest to that but it might be worth exploring.

Good Fellas does however need to do some fine tuning to their presentation. Suggestions: don't have heavy metal blaring out of your speakers (on the deck with a picturesque view no less) at a deafening level if you want to attract a dinner crowd, especially families. I would also recommend they put their menu up outside so that people know exactly what's available - I always find this touch useful especially when you're just curious to know what a restaurant offers and don't want to have to go inside to find out. We saw a family walk by to consider the restaurant and then turn around due to the slightly off-putting music.

1  Thank kikinigel
Reviewed 18 October 2012

The pizza is ok here but I would not recommend other menu selections. Timing of the meal needs to be worked on. We were 11 and by the time the last order arrived the first orders were already finished, also, The place was not as clean as it should be. The floor looked gross. For a quick pizza and a beer , ok. Ather than that, drive by.