“Consistently good Thai - probably the best in this area.”
Review of Tasti Thai

Tasti Thai
Ranked #6 of 131 Restaurants in New Castle
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Homer
“Consistently good Thai - probably the best in this area.”
Reviewed 4 June 2013

This is a regular destination when I am traveling on business. Like most Thai restaurants it is located in a basic strip mall and the exterior is deceiving. I've always had good service and the variety of dishes I've tried have all been good. I've never had a complaint for anything here. I also like that dinner and drinks don't bust my budget.

This is only a couple of miles from the Christiana Hilton and the Sheraton.

• Visited June 2013

“not so tasty!”
Reviewed 25 April 2013

was trying to find a place to eat near our hotel. this seemed to have gud reviews. its in a little plaza, nothing fancy. staff is efficient and helpful. ordered spring rolls, crispy fried, not very appetizing, sauce is too sweet. ordered coconut water, it came after apps! pad thai was next, it came out looking pink!! like it was soaked in tomato ketchup. i asked for veggies to be added they charged me two dollars so i paid $15 dollars for pad thai at lunch!!! will not go back unfortunately.

Tempe, Arizona
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good Thai food in DE so far”
Reviewed 14 April 2013

This is one of the good Thai restaurant in DE. I would recommend this. They taste really good and spicy just how i want my food to be like. Kra-Pow. I ordered this and it was little more towards gravy side.. make sure you ask them to make it like thai style if you are ordering this.. it will be dry and taste better :-)

• Visited April 2013
“Pretty good if not Excellent Thai Food, would recommend !!”
Reviewed 28 January 2013

I only had the Drunken Noodles.. but it was fantastic.. had it for lunch 4 days in a row. If this dish is an indication of the quality and taste of the rest of their cuisine.. well, go there !! Not often I can find a place out of town which is as good as my favorite place at home.

So many Asian places out there .. this is a good one.

• Visited January 2013
“Good Thai food for Delaware”
Reviewed 20 November 2012

This is not a bad spot to try if you are looking for decent Thai food in Delaware. This is certainly not the most amazing Thai I have ever had, but I do enjoy it.

Visited May 2012