“Friendly staff, but slow serivce” 3 of 5 bubbles

IHOP
Ranked #78 of 130 Restaurants in New Castle
Cuisines: American
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
New Castle, Delaware
“Friendly staff, but slow serivce”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014

I have been going to this IHOP for years. It's a popular place to eat and easy to access from route 40. It looks pretty like most IHOPs. The staff has always been friendly and courteous. The food is decent. I mean really, how hard is it to cook breakfast food? My family and I usually go there for breakfast. The only concern is how long it takes to get your order. Breakfast is a quick food to prep/cook, but it can take up 20 minutes for food. We don't as often, but we still like to go there.

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

New Milford, Connecticut
“Very Good Overall”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 May 2014

The food and service were both very good. Loved the Bananas Foster Brioche French Toast! You get quite a lot for your money.

Visited May 2014
Sewell, New Jersey
“So good we ate here twice!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 April 2014

Service was pleasant and friendly and the food was served quickly The taste was on point. Nothing like having someone else make breakfast for you and IHOP is great!

Visited March 2014
“Wow”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2013 via mobile

All I can say is that .my husband and I with my teenage niece stopped here for breakfast. .. The smell as we walked in was like an old locker room ... my husband had to use the bathroom he came out and said we could not eat there because the bathroom was so bad he had to hold his breath. ... the smell in the dinning area was horrible..... they really need to close this place down.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
IN
“Good Food and Decent Prices”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2013

Ate here while we traveled thru New Castle, Delaware (the historic area is very cute). Restaurant was nice and clean; food, prices and waitress were all good.

Visited April 2013