“Best area ice cream palace”
Review of Dairy Palace

Dairy Palace
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in New Castle
Reviewed 1 April 2013

Good solid ice cream, shakes and chili dogs! Only open from Spring through Autumn, worth the wait every year!
Very popular especially during those warm evenings! Friendly atmosphere and good service!

There are newer reviews for Dairy Palace

Reviewed 7 January 2013

A traditional roadside stand will take you back in time to the 1950s. It's great to see a family business like this doing well.

Reviewed 3 September 2012

their hot fudge and peanutbutter sauce sundaes are great! I even order just their hot fudge sundaes i think the whipped cream is extra, but their icecream is really good

Reviewed 31 July 2012

My husband and I stopped here again this summer for ice cream. Dairy Palace did NOT disappoint. Large portions of good ice cream at decent prices. I love the large selection of ice cream creations and toppings. You can get just about anything you want! We have been coming here for years & will continue to visit when in the area.

Reviewed 25 November 2011

A boiled hot dog on a white bread bun eaten standing in the parking lot, followed by a classic ice cream confection. I have no idea why we keep going back to a place with window-only service and eat standing in a parking lot with no seating next to a noisy busy road, but we do. I honestly don't know why. The food is nothing special the atmosphere repellent, but we are always happy to see it open in the spring and sad when it closes in the fall, signalling the true end of summer is here. A New Castle tradition for something like 50 years.

1  Thank aajarvis