Sheraton Wilmington South
Hollywood Motel(New Castle)
No availability for your dates from our partners
Budget Inn(New Castle)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsjunior suitefront deskordered room serviceclub leveloff the highwayan upgradenice lobbyvery nice hotelliving roomlight sleeperearly checkgreat roombed was very comfortablehotel staffhotel restaurantstaying at this hotelwilmington area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 August 2014

Hotel was nice but kind of out of the way, good thing we had a rental car. Beds very comfortable, although the 2nd night, they left off the top sheet. We did call down and they brought sheets up. Also had an issue with coffee in the restaurant. Saturday morning the hostess said the coffee was free. Sunday morning a different hostess said it wasn't and not in a nice way. I would recommend that when you take a reservation for 3 adults, make sure there are enough cups, etc. for 3, that would have avoided that issue for me. I did talk to the manager on duty and she did make it right, and I would stay there again.

Stayed: August 2014
Reviewed 17 August 2014

On the way home from a beach vacation, my boyfriend and I became lost. We were frustrated and nervous on how we would get home at a decent time. Looking for any way to get back on track, we discovered the Sheraton Wilmington South hotel. We did not stay overnight at this hotel, but it was clear that it was an exceptional place. Each person who entered seemed to be greeted and helped if needed. Even though we were not guests, an employee approached us and showed us the best way to get back on our route home. Shout out to Mr. Marvin Hill who listened to our situation and took the time to point us in the right direction. I cannot comment on the quality of the rooms or facilities of this hotel, but the people who work at this Sheraton location are hospitable and welcoming, something that is important to any stay away from home.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 August 2014 via mobile

Nice suite although there were no sheets and pillows for the hide a bed. Did not even bothered to ask since we were half dead of the whole day driving.

I would return if someday I need to cross Delaware with family.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 August 2014

Everything at this hotel is usually excellent. e have stayed here numerous times when we travel to Maine every year. Usually we book through the hotels website, but this year booked through Hotwire. Twice it was mentioned at check in that we booked through a third party. Once when the clerk told me we would not get any reward points for this stay and once when he told us we had paid in advance. Great night, comfy beds, great room, etc. Just before 7AM my wife went to take a shower, only to discover no bath towels, only 2 hand towels. I called the front desk and was told some would be sent right up. My wife got in the shower thinking towels would be here soon. Nope, she had to use the hand towels. luckily there was a nice robe she could wear. I then took a shower thinking towels had to be on the way. Nope. Had to dry off with the now wet hand towels. We got dressed, and proceeded to go down and check out just after eight. Towels still had not made it. We were asked by the woman at the desk how our stay was. Great, except no towels. the woman said sorry and proceeded to check us out. As she was doing so I mentioned we must not have gotten towels since we booked through Hotwire. She seemed offended by this and then looked at me and said. I guess I can get you free breakfast. I am a Chef, and if I had a big issue like this a sorry and a few eggs sure would not make my guests want to come back. Overall, a great hotel, just made to feel like a "Hotwire Guest"

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 August 2014

We stayed here on July 5th and 6th, 2014! Club Level Room and it is beautiful Hotel! Staff is friendly and if you have Club Level Access great amenities! Great outside area even though I95 is right there can't hear it. GYM and Pool are clean!

Room Tip: I don't think any rooms would be a bad choice!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple