“It was ok”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Wilmington, DE
“It was ok”
Reviewed 26 August 2012 via mobile

Visited this past Saturday the food was average the service was ok. The soups were very good. The restaurant isn't expensive. It is worth a try if you have never had Vietnam food. I cannot highly recommend however it is acceptable.

New York City, New York
“Probably good for area, but not that authentic”
Reviewed 22 March 2012

Dissappointed since I received a recommendation to go. Some of the Vietnamese dishes are Americanized - and limited pure vegetarian / tofu options which I expected more of. If you're craving good Asian, it might hit the spot. For me - I'd rather travel to Cherry Hill, NJ for Vietnamese. Same owners own Bah Ni Boy sandwiches across the street.

Visited February 2012
Avondale, Pennsylvania
“First Visit”
Reviewed 5 March 2012

This place is not far from us and we have heard good things about it over the years but only went there for the first time recently after going to a movie. Food was quite good. Asian, but much lighter than the chinese we are used to. We ordered a cellophane noodle soup (and it was enough for two of us) and was amazingly good. I am not a fan of MISO soup, and although this was a clear broth, it had MUCH more flavor, less salty and was packed full of shrimp and vegetables. We ordered duck for our entree and also shared it. This was also was flavorful and much enjoyed. The two selections were more than enough for two people. Quality ingredients, well prepared and the staff was friendly and helpful, although they struggled a bit with our questions on ingedients. ( Wheat sensititvity so we wanted to be sure the noodles were rice or something else, not wheat.) We do plan to give this place another go as we were pleased. It's near the University and we saw students there as well as couples of varying ages. Nice spur of the moment place or would be fun for a group.

• Visited February 2012
Williamsburg,Virginia
“Excellent pho”
Reviewed 8 February 2012

Stopped in after a long day while on travel for work, on a cold snowy night for a hot bowl of pho. Had some great springrolls and a delicious bowl of pho. Highly recommend. Well visit next time I'm in the area.

Elkton, Maryland
“Duck to Die For!”
Reviewed 30 January 2012

My husband made me try the duck several years ago and now that's what I order. That and the green beans-enough for two to share. Delicious!

Nice seating. Quiet, relaxed atmosphere. Good servers are very attentive.

Wonderful food with a very large selection. We are still finding new favorites.

Visited November 2011