“Christiana Hilton Brasserie Grill”
Review of Brasserie Grille

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 22 January 2013

The food and service is exceptional! Offering delicious crab soup, fliet mignon and a great wine list!

2  Thank RDiS

Reviewed 7 October 2012

The Brasserie has a great selection of steaks and wines to go along with them. When I order from there, I go for the filet with a wedge salad. I always have a very flavorful salad and steak. The steak is very tender and doesn't require a knife to enjoy. The last time there I ordered a filet medium. It came out well done, Oops! When I brought it to the server's attention she quickly got the kitchen staff to correct the issue. The manager came out, apologized for the mistake and bought me another glass of wine while I waited. When the filet arrived it was perfection. The food is good, and the service was good as well. $20-$35 per person

Reviewed 17 September 2012

I so enjoyed the shrimp and scallops when I ate here.....the shrimp were huge and done to perfection, and the scallops were equally tasty. I don't often eat scallops because they can be rubbery or tough if not done properly. These were scrumptious! Kudos to the chef here....I ate there Friday, September 14, 2012. I very much enjoyed the whole experience. Highly recommended if you are in Newark, Delaware! The restaurant is in the Hilton Christiana on Continental Drive.

Reviewed 16 September 2012

Sunday Breakfast buffet not worth the $14.95. Undercooked potatoes, unbussed tables, noisy unruly environment. No coffee! The omelete maker was the only positive thing about this.

Reviewed 9 July 2012

I have never had a bad experience here. Service is always friendly and never obtrusive.