“A fantastic park that we are so lucky to live near.”

White Clay Creek State Park
Ranked #1 of 37 things to do in Newark
Reviewed 13 May 2014

The positive reviews are 100% correct. I've been going there for years. It is such a beautiful experience.

This place will appeal to outdoors people of all kinds. I must say though, if lack of seating is going to make you rate this place 3 stars, please either bring your own chairs, or just stay away completly. You either get it or you don't. Some people need 5 star service at McDonalds. Others, like most of us, are just happy to be away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life, enjoying time with nature.

I have fond memories of this park from as far back as I can remember. I am fortunate to live so close by.

1  Thank 85Harley
in 20 reviews
"preserve"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 3 May 2014

Lots to do in this park. We went there primarily to walk our dog, There were many cyclists, joggers and people playing games. Am sure there's much to do in Summer.

1  Thank ArtNYC
Reviewed 16 April 2014 via mobile

This is one place I will always have wonderful memories. This park was my childhood playground. I think it is one of the most beautiful places in Delaware. I recommend everyone to take time to enjoy it.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

This is a great park to hike along the trails. They also have a superior disc golf course. There is an entry fee, as with all DE state parks.