“Awesome buffet”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 July 2014

This Awesome buffet that has just about everything including a grill where you can pick your ingredients.Good price only $11.49 included steam crab on weekend.

1  Thank goodman j

Reviewed 25 May 2014

We had not been there for a few months after a negative experience and thought perhaps we would give it another try. Well, nothing has change, the food is room temperature, quality fair at best and place needs a good cleaning. Told the young lady of our experience and she looked at me as if were a surprised by my comments. If you want plenty of low quality, room temperature food and cheap price then this is the place. Great for kids with all the desserts,, ice cream and cakes but as far as entrees, forget it.

1  Thank WPD37
Reviewed 7 April 2014

To be fair, I'm not a fan of Japanese food and that was reinforced at Hibachi. First, we were in a party of 11 so we had a large table in a room with no other customers. My first impression was that the table, chairs and I could even feel the rug were very greasy. I didn't want to put my hands or arms on the table at all. Our salad was really a huge amount of honey mustard dressing with some lettuce tossed in, it was ridiculous. I requested my shrimp and scallops be cooked without the huge amount of oil and butter and sauce that is used. The cook obliged but looked at me as if I had three heads. I requested steams rice instead of the fried rice but they forgot to bring in until I was nearly through eating and I reminded them. Another member of our party was served her soft drink in a glass that had a broken at the rim (easily could have cut herself). It really is a fun place for a large group and if you can live with the food as it is served, you will be OK. If you like a clean restaurant with food that will not double you over an hour later, go somewhere else. One good thing, we were able to use the buy one entrée get one free coupon so we didn't pay full price for the disappointing food.

1  Thank Borioles97
Reviewed 23 March 2014

It cost $12.95 for adults over 10 yrs old now. No crab legs or fresh oysters but charge as much as the good restaurants that do . Food was always barely mediocre at best but cheap. Not so anymore. No way I will ever go back with the current pricing. We left and went to Friendlys where an eleven yr old is still considered a kid.

1  Thank Kristine M
Reviewed 3 December 2013

A rather standard Asian style buffet-salad bar, multiple popular Chinese dishes, the usual chicken nuggets and pizza, and a variety of other American foods. Was pleasantly surprised to see the sushi being made in house, not coming from pre made trays. Also love the Japanese items. Best part-the hibachi grill. Raw meats are kept cold in ice, veggies are rather fresh, cooks are good at what they do. And are also accommodating to a shrimp allergy-will clean the grill, use new utensils, and only cook the one plate to avoid cross contamination. Desserts are what seems to be the standard Delaware buffet offerings. The restaurant is not always the quietest-last few times we were there there were multiple families with very LOUD children running willy-nilly about the dining and buffet area. Which is not all that safe, in my opinion, but...

1  Thank baylor003