“Sunday Brunch”

Two Stones Pub
Ranked #8 of 354 Restaurants in Newark
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar Scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, After-hours, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: 25 Craftbrew Taphandles- all great beer, pub grub and hifgh end- example- foie gras burger, cheeseplate, mini corn dogs
Bear, Delaware
“Sunday Brunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 March 2014

Opted to stop at Two Stones instead of the diner on a Sunday afternoon. Was happy we made that choice. Husband had the smokehouse platter, included eggs, brisket, pork and I had the french toast with peanut butter cream cheese. Both were very very good. The platter included a drink so the bill was a little on the pricier side, but worth it. Will be back again.

As for bar, I'm not a beer drinker, but my friends are usually impressed with the selection. I've had mixed drinks and the bartenders have done a good job. My only complaint is that I wish the bar area was larger. Have been on a weekend with three people and unable to get seat at the bar. We waited a bit and eventually did get seats.

• Visited February 2014

Chicago, Illinois
“Out of the way gem”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 February 2014

Was guided to the TSP through tripadvisor, and wasn't disappointed. Great beer selection, being from the midwest there were a lot of varieties that I had seen before. Food was excellent too, the wild mushroom soup was delicous. Would definitely go back again and already did as I went there Mon and Wed nights when I was in Newark.

• Visited January 2014
Landenberg, Pennsylvania
“Great food, beer, and music.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 February 2014

This is a great secret gem in Newark. Skip the restaurants on Main St and try this great pub with high end food and an endless beer selection. They have bar food and then gourmet entrees that won't disappoint.

• Visited February 2014
Pennsylvania
“They've Earned Local Raves - And Now We Believe”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 December 2013

While in Newark for the weekend, we dropped into Two Stones for lunch to see what all the local buzz was about. We were not disappointed. It's tucked away in a corner of a strip, not so easy to find, even with the GPS, but worth the effort.

The staff was attentive and courteous, I'd say going extra miles to be sure we were served and happy to be there. We tried the Dogfish 60 IPA from the extensive list of craft beers on tap - cold and fresh. Everything we ordered was far better than we expected, even exceeding all the rave reviews. We tried the warm braided pretzel appetizer, the andouille/chicken gumbo, and a plate of three crispy fish tacos.

Two Stones Pub is well managed, clean and worth a trip from anywhere.,

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank French75
Wilmington, Delaware
“Great beer, great pub food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 October 2013

Always a great beer selection and the service is top notch. To say that the food is "pub food" is probably a disservice as many of the dishes would be better suited to a restaurant instead of a pub. The constantly changing specials are very often a real treat. I have only one complaint and that is the wine selection is somewhat limited. I'm a beer snob but my wife is a wine snob and puts up with the wine just to keep me happy. Overall 2SP is great.

• Visited October 2013