“It's a great bar with lots of craft beer”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Two Stones Pub

Two Stones Pub
Ranked #8 of 354 Restaurants in Newark
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar Scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: 25 Craftbrew Taphandles- all great beer, pub grub and hifgh end- example- foie gras burger, cheeseplate, mini corn dogs
Newark, Delaware
“It's a great bar with lots of craft beer”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

Dark, casual, warm, with good food and plenty of craft brews. I've been there several times with large groups of friends and they always accommodate us.

• Visited May 2014

“Great local food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

We visit this local pub 2-3 times a month. The food is always good and they have great daily specials. Don't be fooled, this is more than just typical "pub/bar" food, nothing is dumbed down and there's always a twist.

They have about the best burgers outside of Burger Bar in Vegas that I've ever had. Every day they have a different "burger of the day" that I always enjoy.

We usually like to sit in the dining room as it's quieter than the bar area though even the dining room can get loud. They are super busy on Friday and Saturday nights and it's not unusual to wait over an hour for a table but it's worth the wait.

Additionally, they have wonderful desserts (though I believe only the bread pudding is made in house) that are made by a local company and are worth saving room for.

• Visited May 2014
Boston
“Good food, lots of beers”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2014

Stopped by for lunch and were pleased with what we found. Lots of beers to choose from. Great burgers, salads, and soups. Stop by if you are in the area.

• Visited April 2014
Toronto, Canada
“Excellent Food Awesome Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 April 2014

Found this place online and decided to try this one. Considering the location, i did not call ahead and walked in around 7 pm on the 18th which was a Friday. The bar is full, all tables occupied and a 2 Hour wait for a table!!!??? Dinner - "The Grille" at Odessa Golf Course.

Saturday, call ahead, get seated immediately. Its not as busy as the previous night.

Looking at the extensive food menu, i am preparing myself for my Bombay Sapphire Gin and Perrier water. Only disappointment- NO Bombay Gin!! So settle for Pino Grigio!!

Appetizer: Brussels Sprouts and the Mussels (I ordered Spicy) The best I ever had!!

I usually do not mention names in my reviews but, I felt that this was out of the normal for the staff being so happy. So here is my credit.

Brian was our server, Whitney was our hostess, Amanda, Morgan, Anna & Jill all came over at some point with our orders and were always smiling!

Food Credit to Chef Reuben, Dave & Justin!!

Overall a very good experience and would definitely stop by every time I am in this area. I wish the best for each staff member and the owner.

• Visited April 2014
“foie gras in a pub?”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 March 2014

I wouldn't normally order foie gras in a pub, but I gave the foie gras on hamburger a try, and it was suprisingly good! The slice of seared foie gras worked pretty well with the generous sized burger. They have a great beer selection, and the menu is pretty creative. (The 120 minute Dog Fish Head beer was fantastic!) We've been there a few times and I'm sure we will be back.

• Visited March 2014