Comfort Inn and Suites
US$149
US$140
US$70
US$67
Red Roof PLUS+ Wilmington(Newark)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$78
US$139
US$130
US$172
Courtyard
US$177
US$172
All reviewsflavored creamersyogurtusa todaychoice hotelsquiet locationstores and restaurantsrefrigerator and microwaveanyone travelingup to datebreakfast areachristiana malleasy accessdefinitely stay here againhard boiled eggsthe staff was friendly and helpfulfree breakfastking room
Reviewed 18 December 2013 via mobile

I could not have been more impressed with this hotel and staff. I arrived around 3:30 am Saturday morning and the gentleman at the front desk was so pleasant. The lobby is so inviting and well maintained. The next big wow was the bedroom...extremely clean and up to date. I am a bit OCD when it comes to cleanliness and I had no issues here. Beautiful and comfortable beds with mounds of pillows...and the best part? No smelly yucky comforter but topped with fresh and clean linens. A very nice breakfast with extremely nice and friendly staff. I could not have been more pleased!

Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank Martha L
Reviewed 26 November 2013 via mobile

I travel quite a bit and get to see many, many hotels. Rarely do I see a place that is this clean & nice, this up to date, this well run and at this price. People, if you are in this neck of the woods looking for a place to stay, make it this place. The rooms are good sized, well furnished and attractive, clean and comfortable. The hotel is very close to a nearby mall, where access to shopping and dining options are very good. The free breakfast is above average as free breakfasts go. We rested well here during our travels and will return again, as we frequent this route.

Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed 22 November 2013

My daughter and I stayed one night for her interview at University of Delaware. We visited Christiana Mall the evening of our arrival. Very easy to get to and 3min. away. Discovered another nearby shopping center when we went to Walgreens at 9pm after discovering she had forgotten her hair straightener! Room was clean and loved the up lighting above the desk area which served as a great night light. Room (330) overlooked the pool which would be very nice in the summer. Price was much better than Holiday Inn Express next door (reviews were better too). This was our first stay at Comfort Inn, normally choose Holiday Inn. Was pleasantly surprised and would absolutely stay again. Took back roads to Udel and arrived in 10min. If she ends up at Udel will definitely be back when visiting. Very easy on and off 95 but location was very quiet.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank bzylizy
Reviewed 21 November 2013

Very nice hotel with an excellent location. Stayed two nights and had a nice experience. Clean, well appointed, typical Comfort Inn breakfast but good. Staff friendly and informative. Close to Delaware Park if you enjoy gambling.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank dfb281
Reviewed 11 November 2013

Our daughter is a student at the University of Delaware, and we have stayed here several times in the past. We were always extremely pleased with our stays, until this latest one. The bed and bedding are superior and very comfortable, which is one of the features we love about the hotel and truly makes it a "comfortable" stay. In the evening when I pulled down the bedding I was horrified to feel dampness on the sheet. I pulled off the sheet and saw that the mattress pad had a large wet stain and I could smell a terrible odor. I called the desk and explained the same to a gentleman. He came to the room with new sheets, but I told him that the mattress could very well be wet and, sure enough, it was damp. I therefore told him that I could not sleep in that bed, and he offered for us to change to another room. We had to pack up our belongings, but he did assist us in carrying our bags to the other room. The following morning I thought (and hoped) that we would have been given some consideration, such as an amount deducted from the bill for the inconvenience, but we weren't. Not only that, when I checked my account online when I returned home I found that the hotel had charged my debit card even more than what the total should have been. Suffice it to say I am displeased, and especially because I need to book a room for next week and have reservations about doing so.

Room Tip: A room overlooking the pool has a nice view and is a little quieter.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family