“The BEST!!!”

Ranked #13 of 24 Hotels in Newark
New Castle, Delaware
“The BEST!!!”
Reviewed 17 February 2014

This is the best place I have stayed in a very long time.Everything was above standard.The price was great as it was extremely affordable.Pragnesh was excellent at the front desk.I can not say enough!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Wilmington, Delaware
Reviewed 28 January 2014

customer service is nice and the way they keep the place is neat,proffessional and affordable!! A must stay!!! you will not regret staying here as you will see you will enjoy your stay you get your moneys worth and more!!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Kettering, Ohio
Reviewed 27 January 2014

On Monday Jan.20, we drove from Washington DC to Newark,De. Found the Red Roof #812 easily and were given a very comfortable room which was very clean and nice. After going out to eat our supper, we settled in for a very restful night. An east coast blizzard was forecast for that area. We didn't check out until almost noon and by then it was SNOWING!!!
We were headed for New York and mentioned this to Roxanne Gadaingan, the manager and she recommended that we stay at Red Roof Inn #771. She was so friendly and genuinely interested in talking with us. Her Inn was very very clean, well kept and our business king was wonderful.

Room Tip: Call ahead for reservation and don't be afraid to ask questions!
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Palmyra, New Jersey
Reviewed 27 January 2014 via mobile

My girlfriend and I have stayed at this location a couple of times when visiting my family. We've had no issues and you would never know they are pet friendly! I booked a stay over the last weekend for just one night (great price) I checked in and I was given my room key..I did request to stay in the same room as my last visit if the room was available when I made my reservation but that wasn't noted?! So we go to the room and it smelled like smoke so bad! Well my gf and I don't smoke so we weren't going to stay in a room that smelled like it. So I went to front desk advised them of issue and w/o any questions she was going to give me another room so I asked if room # blah blah blah was available and she said yes...so I was a happy camper! Love the location & staff. Also being pet friendly is a big plus for me as my fur child does travel with us at times. Thank You Red Roof Inn!!

Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Newark
Reviewed 15 January 2014

The Bathroom was not very clean. Toilet rim not cleaned properly, hair still on the floor. The towels smelled...like they were still dirty. Eeee. That's just nasty!! No front desk button on phone.....

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

New York City, New York
Reviewed 25 November 2013 via mobile

The location was excellent. Right off I 95. Have to do a loop but that was fine. Room was nicely decorated and very clean. Close to a number of food chains red lobster, bugboo, applebee and chilies. Close to the casino. Only drawback was the night time front desk person, Dawn, who was not pleasant and not helpful. She was not the person who checked us in and that's a good thing, because if she was the first person we had come into contact with, would not have stayed here.

• Stayed November 2013
Emigsville
Reviewed 16 November 2013

We have stayed several times now and it is always a pleasure. From the front staff to housekeeping it is a great experience. Rooms are clean, smell good and are very clean. We don't have pets but Red Roof Inn is pet friendly and you would not know it. This Inn makes sure that the housekeeping is always perfect. No dog hair or dried food left in the corners like the one in Carlisle Pennsylvania. Only a hop skip and a jump to the Casino. If you are looking for a good clean place to stay-------BOOK A ROOM HERE!!!!!!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple