1. Desk attendants are rarely at the desk. They were always in the backroom with the door closed. You always have to wait until they feel like coming out to help.
2. Never received a pleasant greeting. Most attendants didn't even give a verbal greeting.
3. Fitness room is very poor - 3 pieces of equipment with 1 broken. When I found an attendant, they said that they have no arrangements with outside gyms. They suggested a YMCA (who wouldn't allow visitors unless you belonged to a YMCA at home). I had to Google a gym.
4. I've seen worse breakfast but not for a long time. Milk always seemed to be empty and I had to track down the attendant (notice a theme?) who would refill it with a few ounces at a time. The "fresh fruit" was a dehydrated orange and apple.
There are lots of hotels in the area. I would put the Country Inn at the bottom of your list.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Newark reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn Newark
- Newark Country Inn