US$159
  • Breakfast included
US$139
US$129
Homewood
Comfort Inn and Suites(Newark)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$96
ComfortInn
US$94
US$69
Red Roof
US$130
US$120
Red Roof PLUS+ Wilmington(Newark)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$78
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$159
US$140
  • Pool
All reviewsoperations managerfront deskbedroom suitewell maintained and cleanfull size refrigeratorhigh marksbreakfast area was cleanhot breakfastentire staysofa bedawesome staygreat amenitiesthe young ladythe entire stafflobby areamain streetvisiting family
Reviewed 21 September 2016

The place is good. But look below what they did to me.

- Charged me for 10 days instead of 8 days.
- The Manager on Duty despite several calls didnt call up till later days.
- Then to rectify the 2 days ($258) They made a mistake of overcharging charging me again ($ 1851)
- To my surprise after several calls over a week the manager Karen got in touch with me and she was very rude and didnt give a damn about calling me when i left several voicemails and messages thru the front desk.
- She was just arrogant about my case and eventually after lot of call i got my money back but the management is the worse. They kept my 2109 $ for fun and didnt work on priority till a week or so after lot of fighting i called up IHG and they sorted it out and i got a free night in the other hotel i was staying.
- The Managers at this place are the reason YOU DONT WANT TO STAY here...
- Karen (Manager) has no regards for somebody's hard earned money. I even doubt she is a manager the way she handled my case.
- This is the 3rd Class place to live.
- I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND ANYONE... cuz the management doesnt give a damn about you and your money.
- I could go on an on of what happened cuz the above is just a brief of what happened to me.

Room Tip: DONT STAY HERE... Just because of the Management.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
3  Thank VijayHansora
Staybridge_Suites_GM, Manager at Staybridge Suites Wilmington-Newark, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2016

Mr. Hansora, I am sorry to hear you experienced an error with your billing, and again would like to extend my deepest apology for the unacceptable mistake made when finalizing your invoice. I assure you Customer Service and Customer Resolution is my number one priority. I appreciate you taking my phone calls in an effort to resolve the issue and value your time. I thank you for the candid feedback and have utilized this issue to implement a new way to process billing.

Reviewed 20 September 2016

Chasity is very professional in her position. Whatever problems i had during my 6 month stay she took care of expeditiously. I would recommend staying there for any one who asks. Very professional staff and appearance of hotel.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Staybridge_Suites_GM, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Wilmington-Newark, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2016

We are excited you have been a guest with us for such a long period! Thanks for giving us a perfect rating and recommending our hotel to other travelers. Chasity works really hard to make sure all our guest are happy! I will share this comment with Chasity. Thanks for choosing Staybridge Suites in Newark, DE!

Reviewed 20 September 2016

I was well pleased with the accommodations. The suite was very clean and spacious. The staff was exceptional.They exhibited professional customer service. The breakfast buffet had quite a variety of choices. Hats off to Karen!!!!!!

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family

Thank you Vincent! We are excited you choose to stay at Staybridge Suites in Newark, DE! Please don't hesitate to let us know if you're visiting again, soon. We appreciate your business and welcome you back again!

Reviewed 13 September 2016

We stayed here as a base for visiting the area. The staff were great and very friendly and the rooms and hotel were clean and comfortable. The breakfast was great and set us all up well for our day out. A great base for touring the area.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family

Thank you for giving Staybridge Suites in Newark, DE a perfect rating! Our entire staff enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your stay! I've shared your comments with our team, we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 12 September 2016

This hotel appears to be attached to an older Ramada Inn. There is very poor signage and actually had to stop at the Ramada for directions. Single receptionist and she talked on the telephone for a good five minutes without acknowledging me. However the room was fine and the hot breakfast very good.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Staybridge_Suites_GM, Manager at Staybridge Suites Wilmington-Newark, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2016

I appreciate the feedback, we are working on new signage and will have several tree's cut back making sure the hotel entrance is visible. I'm glad you enjoyed the hot breakfast. I've forwarded this to the proper department head, and have recommended we review our (5) second rule, with-in (5) seconds of seeing a guest we acknowledge them! I apologize and encourage you to revisit our hotel.