“One of my favorite places ”
Review of Olive Tree Cafe

Olive Tree Cafe
Ranked #13 of 397 Restaurants in Newark
Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

I've been going to Olive Tree for lunch and dinner for over a year. I rarely duplicate a meal as they are constantly adding to the menu. The food is wonderful. The have the best dolmeh I've ever tasted.

2  Thank Carrie M

Reviewed 25 June 2017

No doubt this is the smoothest hummus I have ever tasted. With the warm pita bread it was a perfect match. I also had the Chicken Schwarma which had an awesome presentation.Grilled seasoned chicken with red bell peppers surrounded by a bed hummus. A bit pricey however very tasty.

2  Thank Forest W
Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

My daughter told me about this place she found near her new residence, so when Father's Day rolled around, it was a natural choice given all I'd heard about it. It did not disappoint! Spanikopita appetizer was delicious. I had the moussaka for dinner and it was great. Perfect portion size, flavorful without being overly spicy, and really really good. The others at the table were equally impressed. Baklava sundaes were a fantastic finish. The chef stopped by to check in. Very nice touch. We'll be back.

3  Thank MES3605
Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

We were passing through and stumbled across this gem all because we missed our turn. It was clean, friendly and delicious! Turkish bread with olive oil and olives are brought to the table. We also ordered the hummus, which was very tasty. For the main course, we had falafels and chicken schwarma. We used the tzatziki salad more as a dip for our dishes. We brought home leftovers and can't wait to eat them tomorrow.

2  Thank Nena_Skidoo
Reviewed 26 May 2017

I eat here at least once a week. Every meal begins with complimentary Moroccan cured olives and fresh bread. I suggest you go on a Friday or Saturday for their Moroccan couscous and roasted vegetables ~ Phenomenal!!! They use all fresh ingredients and it comes through in every dish they serve. The owners are very friendly and make it a point to stop at each table to be sure you are enjoying your meal. If that is not great customer service, I do not know what is. If you are looking fabulous food and people, look no further than Olive Tree Cafe!

2  Thank Laura N

Been to Olive Tree Cafe? Share your experiences!