“Lack of lighting and bubbles... but a good place...”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Becky B
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
“Lack of lighting and bubbles... but a good place overall”
Reviewed 13 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015

This was a really nice place for a low-key mini-honeymoon, which was the reason we booked the place. We were able to bring our puppy along, and we were very pleased at the puppy care package that was provided. It was a nice touch.

I really liked the screened in porch area. It was a nice way to start my morning. I was excited to see that this location did have a kettle so I could make a tea by the potful. The kitchen was a nice size, well stocked, the knives weren't in great shape, but they were usable. I wouldn't want to test a steak against them. The pans sucked. Everything stuck to them and ended up burning.

The biggest complaint I would have about this place would be the lack of lighting throughout the house, especially the bedrooms. It would be such an easy fix by putting ceiling fans in with lights, but instead we had to stumble around to find lights (we got in at night). That was a little frustrating, but it's not a huge deal. I was rather bummed to find that despite the location having two bathtubs, neither would hold water well enough for a bath. That was part of the reason that I picked this location, because I wanted to have at least one bubble bath while on vacation.

Overall, it was a great place to lay low for a week. We headed over to Bethany Beach one day and it was really easy to get to. There was a local restaurant that we went to for breakfast and they were amazing! Kool Bean Bistro. That's the spot for good breakfast right around the corner.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing