“a delightful find”
Review of Mariachi

Mariachi
Ranked #15 of 285 Restaurants in Rehoboth Beach
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 19 October 2013

We went to Rehoboth, off, off season this week and almost everything was closed. We ended up taking a chance on Mariachi (tripadvisor rating in the front window convinced us to try it). I had taco with flank steak. The steak was tasy and soft enough to cut with my butter knife. Husband had combo dinner platter and ate it all. Really above average food, good service.

Reviewed 17 October 2013

Ate here three nights in three weeks, and I may have to hit it again before I head home. This restaurant just never misses. One great meal after another, at good prices, and with excellent, friendly service in the bargain.

The house margaritas are good, and the salsa is top notch. But it's the entrees that repeatedly blow me away. One night, the plato norteño, a chicken burrito and a cheese enchilada - excellent. One night, the seafood enchilada, which is just fabulous - plenty of shrimp, scallops, and cheese. Finally, the beef fajitas, also superb. Generous strips of fine beef, sizzling hot, with onions, tomatoes, tortillas, guacamole, sour cream, rice, beans, and pico de gallo, and delicious. And I stumbled onto "fajita special" night, when this great meal was on offer at a truly bargain price.

Reviewed 16 October 2013 via mobile

The menu is varied and has a taste of many latin worlds. The Mayan pork is excellent. The Spanish and Cuban dishes are very well done.

The staff is friendly and knowledgable

We were there on grayhound weekend a rainy chilly night. They would normally seated us outside. They opened the 2nd floor to accommodate us.

We will make this restaurant a regular whenever we are in town.

Reviewed 16 October 2013

Went here for lunch on Sunday and had a great time. Yolanda is such a nice person and so accommodating to us greyhound folk. I ordered the house margarita and it was so good that I had to order another one. The shrimp quesadilla was very flavorful and cooked to perfection. I always enjoy this place.

Reviewed 8 October 2013

Delicious Mexican and Spanish dishes served by helpful staff.
Interesting variety of offerings beyond standard Mexican. The trout with criollo source was outstanding.
Vegetarian dishes as well.