“Feeling at home” 5 of 5 bubbles

Mariachi
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Mexican, Latin, Spanish, Central American
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Kids, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Merrick, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Feeling at home”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2014

Let me start with the amazing warm welcome we received as walk ins and a party of 11! The service was exceptional and accommodating. After calling and walking into many restaurants in the area and some so rude may I add like the south shore lodge right next door the warm, friendly welcome was much needed. Now for the food WOW is all I can say. This was home cooked meals no doubt. The fish tacos incredible, the blackened salmon superb, lobster fajitas made u want more, mashed potatoes like you made them in your own kitchen I could go on from the guacamole dip to the steak. I was just saying I wish we lived closer I would be a frequent visitor. If your there and on vacation go there, you won't be disappointed.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank Dawn76739903

Pennslyvania
“A Hidden Gem”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2014

I always make sure we go to dinner when we are in Rehoboth. Love this place! Highly recommend the ceviche, fish tacos, shrimp & steak fajitas, and any seafood dish! Great food - do not miss this one!

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“Good, fresh. Sleepy for lunchtime. ”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

The patio upstairs is nice, but passing through the bar below was really bad - rank smell! My group almost wanted to leave as a result. But, patio upstairs was nice! Other reviews said it had great views....I didn't see any views. The salsa was - not good, but it was fresh & plentiful ....and we're from Texas, so maybe I'm not being fair. It was plentiful as was all the food we ordered. The carne asada had an interesting take - it was grilled skirt steak with avocado, but it was very good! Sangria was good. If you're craving Mexican food, it's a good and fresh choice. But, not excellent.

Nottingham, Maryland
“Very good food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

Great food and atmosphere. The staff was attentive. Food tasted authentic, was filling and was not too expensive. If you get a margarita, be warned it is on the stronger side :).

Wilmington, Delaware
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

My family stopped here for lunch and loved it! The chips and salsa were really good. We all enjoyed our meals, especially the parillada calliente. Prices were reasonable and service was great. We will definitely come back.