“Great food, but”

Mariachi Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 289 Restaurants in Rehoboth Beach
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Best Mexican food in Delaware
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

My wife and I both enjoyed our dinners. I had the carne asada and she had the Norte Plate. The only downside was the employees were congragating and we were trying to eat.

1  Thank louandemilyrose

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

After an afternoon at FunLand a group of six adults & three children walked to Mariachi for dinner.
The kids menu was perfect with nice options. We were there in time for happy hour, which was welcomed after FunLand!
They brought the kids meals first which was very helpful and after we got the kids settled they brought our dinners.
The waitstaff was very attentive to all our wants and needs, and as always, the meals were delicious!

Reviewed 14 August 2017

I stopped in for a late lunch (a fabulous camerones Azteca, shrimp in saffron sauce) while my daughters were at the beach. My meal ended as happy hour began, so I had just ordered a drink when the girls texted that they were ready to eat. So they joined me and raved about their carne asado and plato rojo. Our waitress was very friendly, attentive, and did not rush us. A great experience in every way.

1  Thank LovestoEat2014
Reviewed 14 August 2017

I try to visit Mariachi at least twice when I am in Rehoboth Beach. The food is always top
notch and everyone there goes out of their way to make dinner a pleasant experience.
The restaurant gets extremely busy on the weekends so it's best to go later in the evening.
I have to give a shout out to Yolanda who makes everyone feel at home.
Keep up the good work guys!

Reviewed 14 August 2017

We all had superb meals along with excellent margaritas. The service was friendly & the place had a family-friendly atmosphere. We'd happily go back.