Three friends and I made a trip to Rehoboth Beach for a quick weekend getaway last year and we had the absolute pleasure of staying at this hotel. Hands down, this was one of the most delightful hotel stays I've ever had! Clean, friendly, cozy and so comfortable, I think we ended up spending more time at the hotel than we did on the beach! Some highlights of the trip:
-LOCATION - Perfectly situated near some great restaurants and cute shops on the main street in Rehoboth. Very short walk to the beach and boardwalk! So convenient.
-CLEAN - I am a total clean freak and I found this hotel to be immaculate. The cleaning staff were always on hand with anything we needed (extra towels, extra pillows, etc.) and I saw them testing the hotel pool several times a day for chlorine levels and cleanliness. Rooms are not huge but comfortable and well maintained. No musty beach smell that a lot of beach hotels have!
-POOL - The rooftop pool is small, but clean and temperature was perfect. It never seemed very crowded (most people probably went to the beach) so it almost felt like our own little private pool and terrace the entire trip! Clean towels, chairs and tables are offered.
-BREAKFAST - There was a complimentary continental breakfast every morning that had a very decent and fresh spread. Fruit, breads, yogurt, eggs, etc. They were even nice enough to make me an omelette by order when the waiter overheard I was craving one!
-LENDING LIBRARY - Because the hotel has a very boutique-y feel about it, they also had a lending library of books and DVDs (there was a DVD player in our room!) for our use. I grabbed a few novels for my beach read and some movies to play in the room while we were getting ready (or just gossiping). It was such a small thing but it was just a really lovely touch.
- SNACKS - Around 6 p.m. the hotel has free wine and cheese for guests in the lobby as well as homemade cookies! Again, a really small thing but so very appreciated. We usually grabbed a glass and a few nibbles to tide us over before getting ready to go out for dinner or for the night.
- SERVICE - The manager (I think she might have been owner?) was lovely and very helpful. We had two cars with us and the parking lot was small so they helped direct us to the best spots for parking nearby and showed us where we could get a permit.
All in all, I have to say I just really enjoyed the stay. Given that it was such a last-minute trip and such a low key destination, the quality of the hotel really made the trip that much more enjoyable! Will definitely be returning!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In-town Rehoboth- luxury hotel walking distance to beach/boardwalk and all in-town restaurants & attractions, offering a wealth of complimentary amenities and services. Open air beach shuttle with chairs & towels, turn down service with chocolates, Wine, seasonal beverage with cheese & crackers nightly, Hot continental breakfast, outdoor pool, WiFi & broadband internet access (newly upgraded 2015), business center, on-site restaurant, shops, laundry and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Hotel Rehoboth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rehoboth Hotel Beach
- Hotel Rehoboth Rehoboth Beach, Delaware