“go to these outlets!”

Tanger Outlets Rehoboth Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: Find great savings on merchandise from your favorite designer and name-brands direct from the manufacturer at stores like: Nike, Old Navy, Talbots, Pandora, Kate Spade, Polo Ralph Lauren, Talbots, Michael Kors, Abercrombie & Fitch and many more. Before you travel, check out the Tanger Outlet website to find the latest Coupons & Sales Offers for Tanger Outlets in Rehoboth Beach. Or, when you arrive at the outlets, make your first stop Shopper Services to learn about the benefits of joining TangerClub (Tanger Club information is also available online). In Shopper Services you can purchase a coupon book full of great savings or if you are already a TangerClub member pick up a coupon book for free! Think Outlets, Think Tanger.
Reviewed 11 May 2014

These are the best outlets I have ever been to. Every year when we travel to Bethany, we save all of our shopping for these outlets because of the great prices and the tax free shopping in Delaware. Very convenient to the beach and a great activity to do on a rainy day or if you come down during the off season.

1  Thank Daniel D
"tax free shopping"
in 15 reviews
"outlet prices"
in 8 reviews
"great selection of stores"
"great sales"
"school shopping"
"busy highway"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed 17 April 2014

I don't do a lot of shopping because I don't like buying things for myself, plus I really hate spending money (lol), but our shopping at Tanger Outlets was a great experience. We got tons of great deals, there wasn't one person that we met that worked there who wasn't extremely polite and friendly and we left with a lot of nice stuff!

Reviewed 16 March 2014

The wife and i stop here twice a year on the way to Ocean City. I go to Eddie Buar and she goes to the girly stores. As much as a hate shopping i enjoy and look forward to going to the outlets. this place is huge. All the years i have been coming here i dont think i have seen all the stores yet. What is really great is there are no taxes!!!!

Reviewed 12 March 2014

We used to go to Bass Shoe Outlet all the time for great bargains on nice shoes and clothes. But after our experience today, I will not be back. We were accosted by a salesman the millisecond we walked in the door. After talking to him for a minute and then telling him we wanted to look around, he still proceeded to follow us. I went to the ladies' shoes and my husband went to the men's. While my husband continued to be subjected to the pushy salesman, I was then approached by a saleswoman who did not take "I'm just fine, just looking right now" as an answer. She stood right next to me as I tried a pair of shoes on continuing to question me and bug me. I'm sorry, but there is a point where enough is enough. I finally snapped, put down the shoes stating, " I do not need this much assistance" and walked out. They have a new look and must be trying some new sales tactics, but it went beyond normal customer service. Don't get me wrong, it is great to be greeted by a sales associate and it
is perfectly fine to ask if I need help. But, if a customer tells you that they are just looking and don't need help, you need to leave them alone. I am a grown adult and perfectly capable of asking for help when I need it. You do not need to follow me around the store after I say that, because my path is right out the door!!

2  Thank luv2travelDover_DE