“excellent”

Rodeway Inn & Suites
Ranked #12 of 14 Rehoboth Beach B&B and Inns
Reviewed 5 August 2014

I lived in Rehoboth and sold my home in 2005. I love it there, wish I never sold. I come to Rehoboth every year usually for 2 weeks. This year I was only able to stay for 3 nights due to my health but enjoyed staying at Roadway. I never realized how spacious your place was. I even went fishing during that short stay. First time ever and even caught a fish.

Room Tip: I really don't know as my son, wife & daughter came from Cincinnati, Ohio and I hope they to...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
There are newer reviews for Rodeway Inn & Suites

Reviewed 2 August 2014

Stayed here over July 4th week. Could not beat the price for this time of year. We decided to save money on lodging and spend on the fun stuff. Hotel was clean and very large, could use some updating but that did not bother us. Comfortable for the whole family and privacy for Mom and Dad. Close to outlets, restaurants and beach. Shuttle picks up out front if you don't want the hassle of finding parking downtown. Breakfast is typical continental nothing special. Pool was nice, staff friendly. The manager was so accommodating and professional. Would stay here again.

Room Tip: First floor near pool.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 July 2014

The hotel room was spacious and clean. The staff were friendly and very helpful. We were in a first floor suite and yes, we could hear some movement from the guests in the second floor room right above us, but not a major distraction.. The pool was well maintained. Breakfast was juice, cereal, bagels, muffins, doughnuts......etc. Housekeeping was excellent. Good location to the beach, the outlets and to Lewes.

Reviewed 20 July 2014

Just returned from a week @beach. Was pleasantly surprised by our stay; yes it is an older facility but the staff was very nice and it was clean. Pool was fantastic and well maintained. Breakfast was adequate....same thing I eat at home. Even though it was on the Coastal Highway it was quiet with very little road noise (and we were close to the front). We had a suite on the first floor and I would rather hear other guests walking overhead than drag stuff up steps. Water pressure in bathroom was very good also and even with three women showering one after the other we never ran out of hot water. For you complainers, stay home! If you want perfection spend a lot of money; if you want good location and a clean adequate facility for a fair price stay at the Rodeway Inn & Suites. Also, great restaurant just across the parking lot.

Room Tip: There will be overhead noise if you are on the first floor.
Reviewed 17 July 2014

The hotel is definitely dated, rusted door knobs, dated and creaky bathroom fixtures.Sofa bed has seen better days! House keeping was excellent...gave extra soap pillows(fyi we do tip!) It was quiet, plenty of parking, staff were accommodating, even in pouring rain. It is conveniently located just outside of beach area on route 1.

1  Thank Joan M
Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

We decided to stay in Rehoboth at the last minute and was not expecting much. The hotel was not a 5 star but doable. However, at check in I was told my credit card was declined. Knowing that more than enough money was in our account, I assumed it was due to a holiday bank limit. My husband then came in and paid in cash. The next evening while checking my account, I saw a charge of $253 from the hotel.My husband went to the front desk first thing that morning. We left on Sunday being told that it would be credited back to our account immediately. I called Monday to speak to the manager, Terrance Bartley, and was not allowed. Everyday we have been told that the money would be returned...10 days later and have still not seen it. In addition, my bank saw where they attempted to use our card number two other times. I have just spoken to Rodeway Inn corporate and was told that they can see in the computer that the $253 has not been released...even though we have been told on numerous occasions by the staff that Terrance Bartley has released it. He is a poor excuse for a manager and obviously some of the staff can not be trusted!!

• Stayed: July 2014
5  Thank Eddie C
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

This hotel was pretty close to the ocean, but, the carpet was frayed, the wall paper in the bathroom was bubbling up and coming loose, and there was a lot of mold on wall along the entire edge of tub. Don't stay on first floor, heard every step family above us was taking. Parking is not good. The breakfast was terrible.

Stayed: July 2014