All reviewsroom was cleanmini muffinswallpaper comingcoffee makerwater pressuremany yearsoutletsmicrowavebeachconschannelstubyard
Reviewed 3 September 2017

The very first night I was looking into switching hotels after being in the room for a little while. While the rooms are very large, there was a distinct smell of cat urine in the room. It was musty and I believe moldy in parts. The room was very damp and the carpet seemed wet near the bathroom. It also was stained in various spots. The wallpaper was peeling and the furniture in the bathroom was old and flaking. The beds were rock hard and I had terrible time sleeping. I woke up in pain because they weren't comfortable and my back hurt all day. There are two floors and no elevator, with outdoor access so you must climb the stairs if on the second floor. Noise travels through the rooms easily. I found it odd there was no conditioner provided, but only shampoo in the bathroom. The shower was, however, very nice and the water very hot. The A/C unit was loud and did not provide a fan only setting which I like to use to drown out the noises from other rooms and outside. There was no information about wifi provided, the information book in the room was covered in drawings from small children and pages were ripped out. We had no idea what the tv channels were. That page was missing. Cable seemed basic. TV remote did not work well. A/C unit was right next to tV and tv was so far away from bed it was hard to hear without turning it all the way up. TV was old tube type. Location is good. Very close to beach and other amenities . Crab Shack is right next door and has great food. We stayed only because could not afford others in area due to holiday weekend prices.

Room Tip: Top floors are hard to get to due to location of stairs. Consider downstairs if you don't like to climb or have a lot of luggage.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 September 2017

I was a little hesitant booking after I read the reviews. However, I decided to book as we only needed a cheap place to stay for one night. I was surprised, I don't see what the fuss was with the place being dirty, etc. I guess if you are expecting a five star ritz, then this place probably isn't for you. I thought we were getting a "room", instead we got this huge, spacious "apartment" super cheap. Seriously, I could live at this place, and if I travel again especially for more than one night, this is the place I will be choosing. It was clean, spacious, the staff was very friendly, and the breakfast was good. I didn't want to leave, there was a back porch, with a yard. BADDA BOOM!! GREAT JOB staff!! Will definitely return.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

Roadway inn is a clean place to stay in Rehoboth that won't break the budget. The rooms are spacious and comfortable for a short getaway with families and friends. Nothing updated or modern but clean and comfortable. There are 2 separate buildings a smoking and non smoking There's an outdoor pool which is sufficient to accommodate the place. It offers breakfast in the morning in an area that is very small but you could always take the food back to your room. It's close to the outlets and a short drive to the beach. If your not looking for anything fancy and looking for an affordable place near the outlets and the beach, this is a place to consider.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 July 2017

Chose this hotel for the price, reviews and location.

The room was clean but dated.

Lots of those pesky flies.

There was a large refrigerator and kitchen.

Small bathroom and tiny towels.

Decent wifi and television channel selection.

Bed was relatively comfortable.

About a 10 minute drive to the beach.

Overall an okay visit but the price was reflective in the quality.

Didn't get to swim in the pool but it did look inviting.

The continental breakfast was pretty good. That I liked and this saved $ so we didn't have to eat out.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

If you are not looking for a fancy hotel amenities, this place is perfect. Rooms are spacious and clean. The staff are friendly and accommodating. This place is close to beaches and shops and shopping. For a lower price this even includes breakfast and a pool on site. I will definitely be looking for their other branches around

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family