This is late but wanted to share our experience at the Boardwalk Plaza Hotel. We stayed there on a package deal for Valentine's weekend Feb 10-12th. We had a wonderful experience. The entire staff were all helpful,polite and most of all so welcoming to us.
We had a side room on the 4th floor which is reserved for Adults good to know for the summer months. We were able to see and hear the ocean. Slept with the door opened at night a wonderful way to fall asleep. The bed was soooo comfortable. We had all meals at the Hotel and it is a 5 star restaurant. Breakfast was terrific. Had lobster/cheese/scrambled eggs and there were nice size bites of lobster. Dinner again was wonderful. Wait staff are very experienced some have been there since it opened 20 years ago. We will be back
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Boardwalk Plaza Hotel – think of us as a beach house – with 84 bedrooms!At the Boardwalk Plaza, we are fortunate to call the ocean’s edge our home, and happy to offer you a unique and comfortable respite from the world where you can truly get away from it all. From the moment you step under our antique wrought-iron canopy and enter the lobby, our staff stands ready to offer you exceptional service. Whether you choose a suite with a private balcony, a deluxe accommodation that adds a whirlpool-for-two – or something in between – you’ll find an artful combination of freshly updated, Victorian-reproduction furnishings and can’t-do-without amenities like free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs. From heavenly bedding to downy-soft bath towels and robes to remarkable room service with a smile, we do everything possible – and then some – to make you feel pampered. All of our guests can enjoy all-day dining in our oceanfront restaurant and relax in our heated indoor soaking pool. For adults traveling without children, our keyed-access concierge level offers accommodations enhanced with genteel extras and use of the private rooftop sundeck and spa.Like the ocean, we never close! Both the Boardwalk Plaza Hotel and Victoria’s Restaurant are open year-round. Join us for a weeklong vacation or a romantic escape – from a summer beach holiday to a cozy winter getaway. You pick the season that suits you best and we’ll take care of the rest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Boardwalk Plaza Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boardwalk Plaza Rehoboth Beach
- Hotel Boardwalk Plaza
- Boardwalk Plaza Hotel Rehoboth Beach, Delaware