I was originally planning on staying at the Atlantic Sands Hotel (right next to the Boardwalk Plaza Hotel), however this did not work out, because after I saw my room at the Sands, i walked right out and asked for a refund. I walked over to the Boardwalk Plaza Hotel, and boy what a difference. Right away I knew that this place had class, and it was like walking into a dream.. The staff was excellent, Mary checked me in, the place had an atmosphere like no other. This is probably the best hotel in Rehoboth. It may be pricy, but trust me, its worth spending the money here. Many amenities, beautiful modern rooms, clean, i could go on and on. If you stay here you wont want any other hotel. Thank you Boardwalk Plaza for rescuing me out of the Sands hotel, My trip would have been a disaster otherwise. I will definitely stay at the Plaza again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Boardwalk Plaza Hotel – think of us as a beach house – with 84 bedrooms!At the Boardwalk Plaza, we are fortunate to call the ocean’s edge our home, and happy to offer you a unique and comfortable respite from the world where you can truly get away from it all. From the moment you step under our antique wrought-iron canopy and enter the lobby, our staff stands ready to offer you exceptional service. Whether you choose a suite with a private balcony, a deluxe accommodation that adds a whirlpool-for-two – or something in between – you’ll find an artful combination of freshly updated, Victorian-reproduction furnishings and can’t-do-without amenities like free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs. From heavenly bedding to downy-soft bath towels and robes to remarkable room service with a smile, we do everything possible – and then some – to make you feel pampered. All of our guests can enjoy all-day dining in our oceanfront restaurant and relax in our heated indoor soaking pool. For adults traveling without children, our keyed-access concierge level offers accommodations enhanced with genteel extras and use of the private rooftop sundeck and spa.Like the ocean, we never close! Both the Boardwalk Plaza Hotel and Victoria’s Restaurant are open year-round. Join us for a weeklong vacation or a romantic escape – from a summer beach holiday to a cozy winter getaway. You pick the season that suits you best and we’ll take care of the rest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Boardwalk Plaza Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boardwalk Plaza Rehoboth Beach
- Hotel Boardwalk Plaza
- Boardwalk Plaza Hotel Rehoboth Beach, Delaware