There are no words for this hotel. You believe you are about to have a wonderful stay in Rehoboth Beach Delaware as there are very few ocean front properties in Rehoboth. From First entering the front door EVERYTHING is weird, a little old and dirty and just plain creepy. First of all there are birds in the lobby; not a big deal except they are dirtying the floor with their bathroom habits. At check in we were informed that a lot of the furnishings in the hotel were actually from friends of the owner who had died and asked to have their furnture gracing the halls and rooms of the Boardwalk Plaza Hotel. EEEWWWW!!! The rooms had paper thin walls and slimy shag carpets, and this is just the beginning of the experience. It got worse from there. I am amazed by some of the reviews of this place. It was absolutely horrible. I cannot emphasize enough that you should not stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Boardwalk Plaza Hotel – think of us as a beach house – with 84 bedrooms!At the Boardwalk Plaza, we are fortunate to call the ocean’s edge our home, and happy to offer you a unique and comfortable respite from the world where you can truly get away from it all. From the moment you step under our antique wrought-iron canopy and enter the lobby, our staff stands ready to offer you exceptional service. Whether you choose a suite with a private balcony, a deluxe accommodation that adds a whirlpool-for-two – or something in between – you’ll find an artful combination of freshly updated, Victorian-reproduction furnishings and can’t-do-without amenities like free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs. From heavenly bedding to downy-soft bath towels and robes to remarkable room service with a smile, we do everything possible – and then some – to make you feel pampered. All of our guests can enjoy all-day dining in our oceanfront restaurant and relax in our heated indoor soaking pool. For adults traveling without children, our keyed-access concierge level offers accommodations enhanced with genteel extras and use of the private rooftop sundeck and spa.Like the ocean, we never close! Both the Boardwalk Plaza Hotel and Victoria’s Restaurant are open year-round. Join us for a weeklong vacation or a romantic escape – from a summer beach holiday to a cozy winter getaway. You pick the season that suits you best and we’ll take care of the rest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Boardwalk Plaza Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boardwalk Plaza Rehoboth Beach
- Hotel Boardwalk Plaza
- Boardwalk Plaza Hotel Rehoboth Beach, Delaware