My husband and I loved this hotel. The location was perfect--on the boardwalk overlooking the ocean. We stayed last night in a king room, with a balcony and gorgeous ocean view. The room had all the usual amenities, but all high-end (Keurig coffee brewer, lotions, shampoos, terry robes, fully-stocked minbar, step-up bed, and umbrellas). The Victorian decor was beautifully done throughout the hotel. Being here in December, we could marvel over all of the holiday decorations. Room service was available and there was a classic restaurant overlooking the ocean. Unfortunately, we forgot our bathing suits, because the hot tub looked very inviting, even on a chilly Dec. evening.
The staff was so friendly and helpful, they felt like good friends. We will definitely be returning to Boardwalk Plaza and will recommend it to our friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Boardwalk Plaza Hotel – think of us as a beach house – with 84 bedrooms!At the Boardwalk Plaza, we are fortunate to call the ocean’s edge our home, and happy to offer you a unique and comfortable respite from the world where you can truly get away from it all. From the moment you step under our antique wrought-iron canopy and enter the lobby, our staff stands ready to offer you exceptional service. Whether you choose a suite with a private balcony, a deluxe accommodation that adds a whirlpool-for-two – or something in between – you’ll find an artful combination of freshly updated, Victorian-reproduction furnishings and can’t-do-without amenities like free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs. From heavenly bedding to downy-soft bath towels and robes to remarkable room service with a smile, we do everything possible – and then some – to make you feel pampered. All of our guests can enjoy all-day dining in our oceanfront restaurant and relax in our heated indoor soaking pool. For adults traveling without children, our keyed-access concierge level offers accommodations enhanced with genteel extras and use of the private rooftop sundeck and spa.Like the ocean, we never close! Both the Boardwalk Plaza Hotel and Victoria’s Restaurant are open year-round. Join us for a weeklong vacation or a romantic escape – from a summer beach holiday to a cozy winter getaway. You pick the season that suits you best and we’ll take care of the rest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd so you can book your Boardwalk Plaza Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boardwalk Plaza Rehoboth Beach
- Hotel Boardwalk Plaza
- Boardwalk Plaza Hotel Rehoboth Beach, Delaware